• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucas's speacials moves impressions

Status
Not open for further replies.

AIM0001

Smash Lord
By looking at today's update,what are your impressions of Lucas's speacial moves. By looking at this update I think this all the way confirms that Ness isn't coming back. Why? Cuz these moves looked like a tweak version of Ness. But all in all I think it's a fairly nice move set. R.I.P. Ness. Too bad they didn't Lucas's final smash.:urg:

What do you think?:confused:

By the way this looks like it raises Claus's chances.

Shadoshi

Smash Rookie
I've never been more angry towards a video game in my whole life. They screwed up Lucas' moves by giving him the Fire/Freeze/Thunder set like they did to Ness. I actually liked Lucas replacing Ness because I thought they would do him justice. But they went ahead and messed it up all over again. More importantly, and this is why I'm more angry: This means that neither Kumatora or Paula is going to be in the game, and this VERY much upsets me. :urg: Brawl has now moved down from 100% want, to 80% at the most.

amost

Smash Apprentice
Lucas seems better than Ness was, so even as a Ness main, I think I can get over it :) PK flash was ***.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Most of Luigi's attacks were similar to Mario's in Melee. I highly doubt that Ness is getting removed that easily.

RT0512

Smash Rookie
Most of Luigi's attacks were similar to Mario's in Melee. I highly doubt that Ness is getting removed that easily.
Very good point. I agree.

scormac

Smash Rookie
There’s a character named Ness who has appeared in the Smash Bros. series up until now, and Lucas is very similar. They are from the same family of PK users.
doesnt this confirm ness isnt in anymore??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom