• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucas Overview - Patch 1.1.3

D

Deleted member

An overview of what Lucas got during this latest patch and what makes it benefit him.
This is what was needed in order for him to be optimal and progress as a character.
He still has his pros and cons but nonetheless this patch was great for Lucas.
Really hope people realize his potential and start optimizing him more...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sb2wRUQx1s

EarthBoundEnigma

Smash Journeyman
NNID
EarthBoundEnigma
Such a shame Lucas lost his hitboxes from Brawl.
I'm not sure if this Lucas even comes close to Brawl Lucas.

We should draw the comparisons in this thread, to get a better idea what direction Nintendo is trying to take Lucas in.

JosePollo

Smash Journeyman
Such a shame Lucas lost his hitboxes from Brawl.
I'm not sure if this Lucas even comes close to Brawl Lucas.

We should draw the comparisons in this thread, to get a better idea what direction Nintendo is trying to take Lucas in.
Well he's no longer downtrodden by grab release shenanigans, so I'd say that automatically puts him higher than Brawl Lucas in terms of viablity.

Also, people keep saying f-tilt's active frames were increased from 7-9 to 7-10, but it was 7-8 before, not 7-9. It used to annoy the hell out me because the PSI effect would linger after the hitbox was gone lol. Just a minor nitpick.

He still has a lot of moves where this happens. Dash attack, up smash, nair, back air, down air...

Last edited:
Top Bottom