• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucas main struggling to find secondary

veLow

Smash Rookie
hey so im a lucas main in ssbu (i also dabble with incin but im not confident with him on a competitive level)
besides just the normal bad mu for lucas i struggle considerably against the snake mu (even tho its one of lucas' better mu)
and im good at the lucina and sonic mu's so im really just looking for a secondary to cover my snake, ike, cloud and palu
would someone like shulk, wolf, or roy/chrome work? any suggestions? do you think i even need a secondary just get better with those?

Last edited:

Harryyo

Smash Rookie
Slippi.gg
CUTT#350
NNID
Babi/Harry
3DS FC
0147-2287-4521
Switch FC
SW-2499-1333-5508
hey so im a lucas main in ssbu (i also dabble with incin but im not confident with him on a competitive level)
besides just the normal bad mu for lucas i struggle considerably against the snake mu (even tho its one of lucas' better mu)
and im good at the lucina and sonic mu's so im really just looking for a secondary to cover my snake, ike, cloud and palu
would someone like shulk, wolf, or roy/chrome work? any suggestions? do you think i even need a secondary just get better with those?
Something like pyra and mythra, cloud or wolf works. Also this is the first lucas smashboard post in a long time. Most of us have moved to discord and twitter https://twitter.com/LucasLab37/status/1542993019288408066?t=aYjwfgLveDRTjAhJ09Hrvg&s=19

Harryyo

Smash Rookie
Slippi.gg
CUTT#350
NNID
Babi/Harry
3DS FC
0147-2287-4521
Switch FC
SW-2499-1333-5508
Also additional lucas does well against Snake actually lmfao. It's even or 50/50 at worst but like there are many examples of why already. Lucas has anti zoning tools and forces snake to be aggressive

Harryyo

Smash Rookie
Slippi.gg
CUTT#350
NNID
Babi/Harry
3DS FC
0147-2287-4521
Switch FC
SW-2499-1333-5508
Also additional lucas does well against Snake actually lmfao. It's even or 50/50 at worst but like there are many examples of why already. Lucas has anti zoning tools and forces snake to be aggressive
Just be sure to give the matchup more of a chance because trust me it is worth it to keep practicing and getting better at personal struggles that only you have or studying and practicing against matchups and players you struggle against.

Top Bottom