• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucas has a Claus Costume

Super Smash Master

Smash Lord
It still kills me that Masked Man didn't make it as a playable character. Even though this is true, I recently played the Japanese version of brawl and found that Lucas has a Claus costume. It's not much but it's something. Now I can say I main Claus. =P

JoJoRukus

Smash Apprentice
Doesn't Claus when he isn't the Masked Man look a lot like Lucas? Because then all that is required is a pallette swap and possible editing of textures or designs, which has been done on other characters. An example easiest to cite is how Snake has multiple camo types instead of different colors.

OddCrow

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1676-3709-1310
he just has a diff color shirt and orange hair, resembles him slightly.

T-major

Smash Champion
guys... Claus and Lucas are TWINS. a pallette swap is all you need to make it an alt costume...

anyways, I smiled when I saw that he had a Claus alt. I'm glad they included him in some way :D

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
At least someone outside of Ness and Lucas got playable - sort of. It's too bad everyone but Jeff got the sticker spot. WHY JEFF ONLY?!?!?!?!?!?!

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Here's another factoid: The s in Lucas is silent. His name is actually French. This explains the odd katakana spelling.

Masque

Keeper of the Keys
Here's another factoid: The s in Lucas is silent. His name is actually French. This explains the odd katakana spelling.
Funny that the announcer ignores this simple fact and goes ahead with the "English" pronunciation. It's too bad--the French pronunciation is very sweet and gentle, which fits Lucas perfectly.

Top Bottom