• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Luca's Art Thread (CLOSED)

D

Deleted member

I wasn't sure if there was a general art thread, so I decided to start my own. I'm not a super-serious artist, it's just a mere hobby. But mostly I like to draw my persona: a three-tailed, green-haired kemonomimi named Luca.

And here's one I made in October during the Splatfest in Splatoon 3, which was to support Team Zombie (Ghost won btw)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: ---
D

Deleted member

I’m keeping a lot to myself, because it’s hard to find someone who understands.

Reactions: ---
D

Deleted member

blankiety blank

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

I drew this to celebrate me unlocking Daisy in Mario Kart 7; it's my persona dressed as PRINCE Daisy.

D

Deleted member

Me wearing a yukata, a Japanese robe typically worn for lounge or festivals.

D

Deleted member

Now here’s one of Luca wearing a kimono from the Muromachi period (15th-16th century) and showing off his fire powers, courtesy of his ancestors.

D

Deleted member

I used a base to whip up this reference sheet of me.

D

Deleted member

Inspired by the "Steamboat Willie in public domain" trend, I drew my persona in 1920s cartoon style.

Top Bottom