• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucario's new "Mega" form

Status
Not open for further replies.

moneyfrenzy

Smash Ace
Ok, so this probably isnt the right place to put this, but i felt like it needed to be somewhere where people could easily see it.

In a new corocoro scan, it shows some old pokemon with "mega evolutions"
http://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml go to this link for more detail
Lucario, absol, blaziken, ampharos, mawile and mewtwo are the pokemon revealed to have these evolutions.

Mewtwo's new awakened form is his mega evolution.
Do you guys think this means lucario has a greater chance of returning? how do you guys think this new form will affect him?

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
A new Final Smash maybe? But I think Lucario's chances are as good as they ever were considering he and Mewtwo now have a gimmick in common.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
i really hate/despise how they made mewtwo look in that pic....thats not him.....Ugh....disgusting...
Take off those nostalgia goggles, will ya? :smirk::rolleyes:

Alongside Lucario, Blaziken, Absol and others, Mewtwo has this new Megaform that changes his abilities and offers new ways to play. I think that these forms could be made into Final Smashes for both Mewtwo and Lucario.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom