• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucario's Doublejump

felikx

Smash Rookie
Hi everyone,
I didn't post this in the bugs section because I'm not sure if this is a bug or I'm just dumb.
Sometimes when lucario does his doublejump, he seems to gain very little height from it. I'm not talking about fastfalling because this happens before the apex of his jump (and I'm not holding down all the like a.... :p) . It looks like something was pushing him down while he's rising. This happened to me in several matches while recovering, juggling or during combos, screwing up my recocery, juggle, combo :glare:
This even happened in training mode on 1/4 speed, so I assume that I'm not seeing things. Unfortunatly I couldn't recreate this "short hop double jump" on purpose (I wasn't trying for very long though). It's like there is a chance of happening. Did somebody here encounter this too? Maybe this is even an invented feature or something (even though I doubt it).
Thanks for reading bye bye :beezo:

Szion

Smash Journeyman
I notice this happening when i kill someone offstage and the game slows down like it normally does when the match is over. when im double jumping during this period, it...it doenst look like height is gained.

Top Bottom