• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucario: Unlockable or Not?

Louie G.

Smash Hero
Basically what the title says.
Will Lucario be unlockable because of his early reveal?
Personally I say no, because Toon Link.
But then again, Lucario has only been in Brawl and hasn't asserted himself in a strictly unlockable position, whereas a younger version of Link has been unlockable in both Melee and Brawl.
So discuss.

Sonicguy726

Smash Lord
Any reveal before release will be considered early by Smash speculators.
Funny, because I expect EVERY character revealed before release.
I think we're getting close to release being a month or 2 after E3 where they reveal a bunch of characters

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Unlockable probably, but that's fine.
I plan to unlock all the characters first before I start really experimenting with them.

Gune

Smash Lord
Well out of everybody else in smash he's second in command mascot wise so he could be a starter along side pikachu replacing PT.

Tepig2000

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2938-8785-9936
Well out of everybody else in smash he's second in command mascot wise so he could be a starter along side pikachu replacing PT.
Or maybe Pikachu, Trainer and Lucario as starters and Jigglypuff and Mewtwo as unlockables.

Louie G.

Smash Hero
Personally I would do it this way.

STARTER:
Pikachu
Pokémon Trainer
Jigglypuff/Lucario

UNLOCKABLE:
Lucario/Jigglypuff
Mewtwo

Lucario and Jiggs are interchangeable. At this point Jiggs as a starter isn't a terrible idea.

Top Bottom