• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucario Training Mode Combos

Hostility

Smash Ace
Too good, I like how this kinda shows how moves can potentially be linked together. I think these will help people with combos ingame, of course they won't be this intricate because of DI and stuff, but I think these will help a lot of people get a feel for the combos

The first one looks hard to escape, other than that last FAir. Would love to try that out.

The second one has a couple of flaws, but nothing that can't be fixed with a little tweaking.

You wouldn't happen to have the actual button-press strings written down, would you? That'd save some time deciphering the moves.

saratos

Smash Apprentice
Oh, come on guys. It won't be this good in actual play. He said it himself.

But, Luke DOES have good combo stuff. His Utilt reminds me of sheiks side-tilt. His aireals are weird but you can often manage to get two in at a time.

Ereki

Smash Cadet
Woow. I didn't know that Lucario's attacks could be linked that well. Like stated, I don't think it'd work very well in game against a moving target, but hey, it gives you an idea for, perhaps, come guaranteed BnB's.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Recently I got 68 combos in with Lucario, but that was because there were 3 CPUs and that Lucario's damage was like 136% when I was doing those combos.

norigantz

Smash Rookie
nice

Finally someone doing some nice combos with Lucario!!

I've been waiting for a video like this! I'm sure it probly wont come out entirely perfect in actual gameplay but I hope it changes the way some people look at Lucario.

Top Bottom