• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucario Tournament Results: Post your winnings here~!

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
:lucario:~Lucario Tournament Results~:lucario:

Hello, and welcome to the Lucario Tournament Results Thread~
So, you've trained hard enough to start busting heads, and placing high with our fluffy blue champion? Let the fruits of your labor show here!

Format:
-Name of the Tournament
-A link to your tournament results (If no such thread exists, list the characters you used here instead)
-The date of the Tournament
-Amounts of players, and your placing
-Your in game tag. (If you forget this one, your SWF user name will be used instead)

So~
For Example, your post should look something like this.

Important~!
Please keep in mind last place results will not be added, and that you must have used mostly Lucario in the Tournament you submit.

-----------------------------------
Tournament winnings of 2013!

Berkeley Biannual Smash
Lucario, Donkey Kong (I don't think there is a tournament results link, but if I find it imma add it here).
4/12/13
Doubles -- 1st of 25, Singles -- 2nd of 20 (not sure on the numbers, will make certain soon).
FLMTL

Had lots of fun playing the Anubis, it was worth it.

5th at Santasmash
[QLD] LanSmash thread | Easter LS 2013 (6th/7th April)

I got 4th in doubles out we didn't post the doubles results.

TM 41
-http://smashboards.com/threads/pm-tm-41-torment-results-5-11-full-results-are-up.336321/#post-15510485
5/11/13
Singles: 5th/12
Doubles: 1st/4
hichez

Tournament winnings of 2014

Sunnysunny
4th outta 11 players
http://smashboards.com/rankings/buttonmashers-brawl-singles.37/event

Last edited:

yessi

Smash Ace
NNID
Chonglers
I look forward to seeing this thread get filled up

elrelster

Smash Cadet
Well, then allow me to be the first.

Berkeley Biannual Smash
Lucario, Donkey Kong (I don't think there is a tournament results link, but if I find it imma add it here).
4/12/13
Doubles -- 1st of 25, Singles -- 2nd of 20 (not sure on the numbers, will make certain soon).
FLMTL

Had lots of fun playing the Anubis, it was worth it.

hichez50

Smash Lord
NNID
Player-00
3DS FC
2122-6108-1245

TM 41
-http://smashboards.com/threads/pm-tm-41-torment-results-5-11-full-results-are-up.336321/#post-15510485
5/11/13
Singles: 5th/12
Doubles: 1st/4
hichez

Konrad-QD

Smash Journeyman
not sure. it was my first time at that event, but I know it happens pretty often. I usually go to Michigan since I live in Cleveland.

Pitbuller26

Smash Lord
10-13-13
Super Smash Sundays at Super Arcade,

I got 5th in singles and nothing in doubles since I didn't enter doubles. I lost to Slayerz who got second place and Falln who got third place. So not really bad losses. I just need to work on the Kirby and Peach matchup.

AlexoftheAura

yaylatias.gif
NNID
AlexoftheAura
I took 3rd at a small Penn State round robin with no name or swf thread last weekend *flex*

I also took last in melee.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
OP updated. I'll be updating this much more frequently now, and as post come.
I'm sorry to say that a couple of the post had to be excluded do to lack of information. =/

HOWEVER.
Smashboards now has a ranking system that tournament organizers can enter information into to keep track of tournaments and tournament winnings for all characters and players.

Here~! http://smashboards.com/rankings/

Please try and get all your tournament organizers to use this system~ Espicially if you place well and make us look good~ >w> If they can't/don't use this system, but you still want to record a winning to the OP, that's fine too~ Just so long as enough information or proof is provided. Like, atleast the name of the tournament or something. :V

I thank you for your patience. Expect updates regularly now.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
I wish my local posted my most recent results :/
Ahhh I feel ya.
The "ranked" system on smashboards is pretty reliant on how willing tournament organizers are on using it. =/ Partly why I wanna keep this thread up to date now is so that those who don't get there results put up in the ranking system can still put them here.

Although I think it's pretty universally agreed that you're a pretty solid Lucario dude. <3

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Ahhh I feel ya.
The "ranked" system on smashboards is pretty reliant on how willing tournament organizers are on using it. =/ Partly why I wanna keep this thread up to date now is so that those who don't get there results put up in the ranking system can still put them here.

Although I think it's pretty universally agreed that you're a pretty solid Lucario dude. <3
I wish they would update it and put it up on smashboard :<.

Best I got is the recent vid that I still cringe when I see myself making errors like rolling backwards when I get into pressure.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
I wish they would update it and put it up on smashboard :<.

Best I got is the recent vid that I still cringe when I see myself making errors like rolling backwards when I get into pressure.

Ewwwww. I don't blame you at all.
That's totally why I can't bare to watch any of my videos. Even when I do good, it's just so painful to notice all your flaws in retrospect. ;~;

I also heard somewhere that actors don't watch there own movies for the very same reason~

Konrad-QD

Smash Journeyman
Hey so you all should be aware that I posted a super cool video of lucario infinitely locking diddy with bananas. Look in the Q+A thread.

Konrad-QD

Smash Journeyman
Last edited:
Top Bottom