• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucario Player Guide w/ Youtube Video

Lucario Player Guide w/ Youtube Video

SuperSwagBros

Smash Apprentice
NNID
xCocho
SuperSwagBros submitted a new guide:

Lucario Player Guide w/ Youtube Video - Moveset Analysis

Currently this section is a mess, I finished the video at night time & I just simply wanted to upload it. Tomorrow, I will be organizing, removing, and adding things here.

Aura Chart
https://www.dropbox.com/s/c1no8lainkxo2z9/Smash 4 Lucario chart.xlsx?dl=

KO Chart
https://www.dropbox.com/s/urjsqph9ign33d0/Lucario Aura KO Percentage.xlsx?dl=0

Uses of Wavebouncing Aura Sphere...

SuperSwagBros

Smash Apprentice
NNID
xCocho
What is the best off stage move? (Sorry if you already said it in the video x3)
If you're at a high percent, you could use his side-b since it reaches pretty far & has decent knockback.
Aura sphere is also good if it's charge, there's more lag after that though so that might not be as good of an idea on something like Lylat.
You can also stall with his dair so that your opponent has a tougher time to gimp you.
Try not to use his aerials, they don't have much range & will most likely trade with attacks. If you feel that the attack will go through, then use fair, it's your quickest aerial after dair.

TyGotKrazyy50

Smash Rookie
NNID
TyGotKrazyy50
If you're at a high percent, you could use his side-b since it reaches pretty far & has decent knockback.
Aura sphere is also good if it's charge, there's more lag after that though so that might not be as good of an idea on something like Lylat.
You can also stall with his dair so that your opponent has a tougher time to gimp you.
Try not to use his aerials, they don't have much range & will most likely trade with attacks. If you feel that the attack will go through, then use fair, it's your quickest aerial after dair.
Okay thx :b:

Top Bottom