• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucario+Little Mac's KO Punch=OP Lucario?

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
Will you think Lucario's Aura + Little Mac's KO Punch and a ceiling to push Lucario back down equals a Lucario that is as strong as Goku/OP? I might turn Team Attack on and have Lucario at fully charged Aura to wipe the competition.

Discuss

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I would like to ask who now does this in Brawl. Because I never heard of that tag team scenario uncover on, example, Spear Pillar. The conversation beforehand, however, would be the cherry of the sundae.

"HEY LUCARIO! LET ME POP YOU IN THE MOUTH SO YOU CAN STOP SUCKING AND START KICKING DIDDY'S ASS!"

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
I would like to ask who now does this in Brawl. Because I never heard of that tag team scenario uncover on, example, Spear Pillar. The conversation beforehand, however, would be the cherry of the sundae.

"HEY LUCARIO! LET ME POP YOU IN THE MOUTH SO YOU CAN STOP SUCKING AND START KICKING DIDDY'S ***!"
I think no one does this but is a great Last Resort technique. Actually, I came up with it.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I think no one does this but is a great Last Resort technique. Actually, I came up with it.
Let's not go too far. You may have brought it up, but there are many who pondered upon it's usefulness, including myself. But it's not a great idea because even as a last resort, you're still crippling Lucario in the end. Even with the boost, it doesn't matter if the opponent one shots you afterwards.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Basically any stage with techable walls + Lucario are OP for him.
Really any fight on stages with techable walls is dumb with any character.

That's why they're banned for the most part.

But yea.
Getting punched just for the boost in damage when you can just fight regularly and still DI towards most walls and get to that damage range is dumb. Never rush to high percent.

Last edited:
Top Bottom