• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucario in Subspace

Status
Not open for further replies.

Layupfreak

Smash Ace
Yea, since Lucario has been confirmed. and he was in the stickers update. This proves that he is in subspace. what do you think his role is in subspace?:laugh:

Shark X

Smash Lord
My only guess is that Mewtwo is behind some of the SSE. And Lucario, being the anti-hero that he is, goes to take on the most powerful and mentally dangerous Pokemon that there is.

That or Red catches him and uses him...that would be sad.

Chepe

Smash Lord
You just reminded me that Lucario in Brawl will likely have its persona based on the movie Lucario (which might go as far a voice acting in English). So yeah, I see Lucario being some type of lone hero figure that tries to right the wrongs himself. At first.

I see him being overcome by enemies at one point and helped by some other Brawl character (Lucas perhaps?) and becoming their partner...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom