• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucario Image Gallery (Updated April 18th)

AncientTobacco

Smash Lord
Since the other recently accounced characters have gotten image galleries, here's one for Lucario. This will be updated whenever a new picture emerges.

Wii U Screenshots
3DS Screenshots

Last edited:

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
In the 1st 3DS shot, what stage is he on? Rainbow Road?

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
The pic where Lucario is with DeDeDe - what animation would that be?
Either a hurt animation or tripping animation
EDIT: @Sil pointed out in the Pic of the day thread that its a hurt animation.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I love how expressive all the characters are being. Brawl characters seemed kinda blank. Specially Kirby.

ToothiestAura

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4527-8092-0589
Whoa, they actually made him look like a living creature, not like that pokedoll he did in Brawl.

Loving the life all the characters have this time around.

extremechiton

Smash Lord
NNID
Extremechiton
3DS FC
1590-4719-6526
Switch FC
SW 5498 9796 6766
pic of the day
lucarios aura sphere is super larger and super faster now.

Attachments

AncientTobacco

Smash Lord
"Pic of the day. A size comparison of Lucario's standard special attack, Aura Sphere, in its weakest and strongest states. The attack is faster and more powerful when the Aura Sphere is bigger."

ProjectAngel

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-3179-5530-9222
Lucario's appendages seemed to not moving at all like they were in Brawl, especially seeing that when Lucario's head tilted back, his appendages went through his back.
The game's still in development. They haven't been jiggleboned correctly quite yet.

extremechiton

Smash Lord
NNID
Extremechiton
3DS FC
1590-4719-6526
Switch FC
SW 5498 9796 6766
upload_2014-2-3_22-30-52.png
Lucario looks like he gets a recovery buff as he takes on damage. i still wish he had hitboxes while recoverying.

AncientTobacco

Smash Lord
"Pic of the day. When Lucario shoots out Aura from its hands to fly with ExtremeSpeed, you can control its flight direction. If Lucario's Aura is fully charged, it can fly extremely far, so be careful not to accidentally launch out of the area."

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
"Pic of the day. When Lucario shoots out Aura from its hands to fly with ExtremeSpeed, you can control its flight direction. If Lucario's Aura is fully charged, it can fly extremely far, so be careful not to accidentally launch out of the area."

Close Enough

drsusredfish

Smash Ace
I doubt they even know of project M's existance
You're probably right but this isn't the first thing in smash 4 that looked like project M stuff. Maybe the PMBR is just good at guessing what nintendo was going to put in their next game. Things like swiping graphics on attacking limbs to show their range were in Project M before the Smash 4 pics. Also the lay out of the skyloft level in project M looks alot like the one in Smash 4.

Sonicguy726

Smash Lord
You're probably right but this isn't the first thing in smash 4 that looked like project M stuff. Maybe the PMBR is just good at guessing what nintendo was going to put in their next game. Things like swiping graphics on attacking limbs to show their range were in Project M before the Smash 4 pics. Also the lay out of the skyloft level in project M looks alot like the one in Smash 4.
Well the only similarity in the skyloft stage is the look cause you know smash 4's moves and is interesting while project m's is a piece of land with some platforms

AncientTobacco

Smash Lord
"Pic of the day. Palkia appeared in the Spear Pillar stage of the previous game…but now it's coming out of a Poké Ball?! Here's Palkia's signature move, Spacial Rend!"

Rocket Raccoon

Writing Team
"Pic of the day. Palkia appeared in the Spear Pillar stage of the previous game…but now it's coming out of a Poké Ball?! Here's Palkia's signature move, Spacial Rend!"

Only Legendaries can come out of Poké Balls. Where are the Gen 5 Legendaries and Zygarde and Yveltal? Just wanna see Goku and legendaries together!

Last edited:

Gune

Smash Lord
I hope Giritina gets some show time he's my favorite legendary from gen 4 seeing palkia is somewhat a good sign especially since we already know Xernes is in.

extremechiton

Smash Lord
NNID
Extremechiton
3DS FC
1590-4719-6526
Switch FC
SW 5498 9796 6766
The reason his hands are glowing is because his recovery uses aura now to propelle himself.
In brawl he didnt use aura and his streaks were caused by motion blur.

TeamFlareZakk

Making Super Smash Bros a more beautiful world!
Lucario is going to be powerful in this game, possibly op, wanna know why?

Cynthia.png

Because he's Cynthia's Lucario

Also there is still a possibility we might see Mega Evolution, but I'd be ok if they keep Aura Storm, I kind of want Mega Mewtwo more and I don't know about all the Pokémon doing this Mega Evolution thing.

Mega Lucario is awesome, but like I said I'd rather see Mega Evolution with Mewtwo.

Also this has to be a color scheme.

Rocket Raccoon

Writing Team
Lucario is going to be powerful in this game, possibly op, wanna know why?

View attachment 8159

Because he's Cynthia's Lucario

Also there is still a possibility we might see Mega Evolution, but I'd be ok if they keep Aura Storm, I kind of want Mega Mewtwo more and I don't know about all the Pokémon doing this Mega Evolution thing.

Mega Lucario is awesome, but like I said I'd rather see Mega Evolution with Mewtwo.

Also this has to be a color scheme.

No, he's my Lucario, Son Goku.

Last edited:

ToothiestAura

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4527-8092-0589
So Aura affects his Down Special too? Nice.
I could see his Mega Evolution somehow being tied to his Aura rather than his FS.

extremechiton

Smash Lord
NNID
Extremechiton
3DS FC
1590-4719-6526
Switch FC
SW 5498 9796 6766
So Aura affects his Down Special too? Nice.
I could see his Mega Evolution somehow being tied to his Aura rather than his FS.
sakurai didnt state what happens to his down special when his damage is high.
although he should have.

Top Bottom