• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucario F-air 3.6 Change

ruhtraeel

Smash Ace
Did his f-air get touched? I'm now having a lot more trouble doing side-B grab to SH f-air to (jab to) another side-B grab because f-air now seems to hit them too far or high. I now end up needing to do a running SH f-air.

Last edited:

Zoa

Smash Ace
Fair was untouched. It might be the universal throw release point that the entire cast got.

ruhtraeel

Smash Ace
Fair was untouched. It might be the universal throw release point that the entire cast got.
That actually makes sense, because I can also no longer seem to dash attack to side-B twice on a Fox at 0% anymore because he goes too far.

In any case, I think this is a pretty noticeable nerf since it was pretty much a guaranteed combo on floaties that weren't Bowser/DDD/DK sized.

Last edited:
Top Bottom