• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucario Break The Targets

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
I dont know if there is somewhere to discuss P:M BTT. I haven't see any videos of 2.5 lucario BTT so I decided to get the ball rolling. ^_^ I have really bad tech skill and am not very creative, so i'm not trying to impress anyone. its pretty decent compared to what i've seen for other characters thus far

lvl1 8.61 (sorry for **** quality)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHzG_pVcxZo

this is slower than the average brawl lucario run which seems odd, but a lot of the stuff he can do in brawl he can't do here because of the physics. i'm sure people will think of something.

I'm pretty sure you can full hop the first fireball (i DJ'd in the video), but I could not get it to land. I am also pretty sure you can SH-nair to hit both of the two targets as you're first going down to the second level. I think I hit it once, but i couldn't duplicate it.

i want to find a way to make use of the up-b or down-b cancel, but I couldn't think of anything that would produce a faster time.

Top Bottom