• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucario 1.1.5

J-Aura

Smash Rookie
Hope to see buffs. With his recovery and bring back the hitstun 1.1.1. Has anyone tested him?

Downshift

Smash Journeyman
Nothing yet? Do we at least know if the landing lag on ES got reduced?

DoubleC

Smash Rookie
NNID
Trompper
Stun of asc is the same as far as I know.
Still a lot of frames on ES landing
And I don't think we are heavier/lighter
So I guess nothing has changed

Downshift

Smash Journeyman
Played a bit last night. Even if a dataminer does find a 2 or 3 frame reduction in the ES landing lag or something, there was no noticeable or practical difference so it doesn't matter in the long run.

VioletSmashfan

Smash Ace
NNID
SVPfan89
3DS FC
2964-9317-6440
No changes, sadly, same as he has been since the last time they touched him.

Lucario has yet to receive his fair share of buffs, while Mewtwo is getting insane amounts of buffs (even if they're small).

Pitbuller26

Smash Lord
Lucario has received more nerfs than buffs. The only buff he's gotten is making his go to bad after it was probably the second worst jab in the game patches ago.

Edit, I forgot the run speed, aerial speed and gravity increase buff a patch or 2 ago.

Last edited:

MythTrainerInfinity

Smash Champion
NNID
MTInfinity
3DS FC
2363-5671-9607
Anyone know any data miners? I got Aura Sphere to Jump Cancel Up Smash to combo earlier than it should in training mode according to @Eeveecario 's calculator. We need someone to look at the base knock back, damage, and knock back gain of Aura Sphere charge of 1.1.15.

Nobody seems to have checked yet and I've pointed this out in the discussion thread.

If I am right we got buffed or if I am wrong then Aura Sphere charge combos earlier than expected and we're not doing our inputs as fast as we should. Either way it will advance our meta.

RosalinA

Smash Ace
Battlefield. These stadiums are really homey.
NNID
EthanDL
3DS FC
3093-7662-4641
Lucario has been nerfed hard since the game came out, making his recovery have a lot of landing lag, and losing his aura sphere shield stun ability, two things I would like to see him get back. While he's definitely not the most nerfed character he's pretty high up there.

RosalinA

Smash Ace
Battlefield. These stadiums are really homey.
NNID
EthanDL
3DS FC
3093-7662-4641
Is it possible to do a aura sphere cancel to bair? If so, at what percentages?
I've seen an reverse aura sphere go into a jumping sourspot forward air into a back air for the kill. I believe this works at 70-80 percent. Go to the aura warriors thread and on the ninth page there should be a video showing you what I'm talking about.

Last edited:

smbmaster99MFGG

Smash Apprentice
NNID
smbmaster99
Is it possible to do a aura sphere cancel to bair? If so, at what percentages?
ASC -> shield -> short hop -> b-air within a few frames

it doesn't work at as early %'s as it did before the hitstun on ASC was nerfed but it still works at higher %'s. It's more likely to connect on light/floaty characters, or anyone with big hurtboxes.

J-Aura

Smash Rookie
Anyone know any data miners? I got Aura Sphere to Jump Cancel Up Smash to combo earlier than it should in training mode according to @Eeveecario 's calculator. We need someone to look at the base knock back, damage, and knock back gain of Aura Sphere charge of 1.1.15.

Nobody seems to have checked yet and I've pointed this out in the discussion thread.

If I am right we got buffed or if I am wrong then Aura Sphere charge combos earlier than expected and we're not doing our inputs as fast as we should. Either way it will advance our meta.
Hmmmm

Top Bottom