• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

LPC2:RB Brawl Results

hunger!

Smash Champion
Brawl Singles

-16 man bracket
-30 entrants

1. Arty (falco, luigi)($300)
2. Darth Hunger (wario, dedede, snake)($150)
3. Sith Lord Sago (metaknight, samus)($50)
4. Rapist Norm (snake)
5. Some Fatboy (metaknight)
5. Scythe (lucario, marth)
7. Kish Squared (bowser)
7. OOK (donkey kong)
9. wafles (metaknight)
9. yoshQ (luigi)
9. Simna Matty (dedede, fox)
9. Grimace the baller (snake)
13. swany (marth, toon link)
13. pipe (link)
13. fade (dedede)
13. folk! (marth)

Brawl Doubles

-13 team entrants

1. Real Brother Relationship [Hunger + Sago] (wario, kirby, dedede/metaknight) ($160)
2. Scythe and Arty Like To Party [Scythe + Arty] (lucario/falco, luigi) ($78)
3. Globo Gym Purple Cobras [Rapist Norm + OOK] (snake, metaknight/dk) ($26)
4. lech mir wo ich shieldreck [wafles + aerox] (metaknight/lucario)
5. lean mean green machine
5. fatboy looks like alice in wonderland [Fatboy + Fade] (metaknight/dedede)
7. ***s [swany + Phobia] (marth/metaknight)
7. Candy *** Crew [Grimace + Ewok] (snake/rob)
9. chaos mercenaries
9. team terrible
9. green machine
9. purple troutz
13. 15

Note* i put who was on the team and the characters they used from what i know. help fill in the rest. Melee results were not recorded via TIO.

Melee singles results:
1. Ethan :falcon: /eighteenspikes :drmario: (we ran out of time so we split and went home altho ethan won the 1st set in winner's bracket)
3. Mundungu :fox: :ganondorf:
4. Sago :shiek:

Teams:
1. Team Get Paid (Mundungu :fox: :ganondorf: +Ethan :falcon: )
2. SLIMANTHA AND NOGGENDRILL ENJOY PLAYTIME IN ZOBOOLAND (eighteenspikes :drmario: +Sephiroth :falcon: :ganondorf: )

MurdaMoe

Smash Ace
hunger step up ur game. good job arty person and sago. hopefully see u guys in the chi soon

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
Melee singles results:
1. Ethan :falcon: /eighteenspikes :drmario: (we ran out of time so we split and went home altho ethan won the 1st set in winner's bracket)
3. Mundungu :fox: :ganondorf:
4. Sago :shiek:

Teams:
1. Team Get Paid (Mundungu :fox: :ganondorf: +Ethan :falcon: )
2. SLIMANTHA AND NOGGENDRILL ENJOY PLAYTIME IN ZOBOOLAND (eighteenspikes :drmario: +Sephiroth :falcon: :ganondorf: )

pipe--

Smash Cadet
how did pipe get 13th?? Lies!

ohhh and the 4th place team was wafles and aerox

13th..energy drink post-effect johns lol. I don't know but it was an awesome tournament.
5th place teams were me and joshq (link,luigi)

cybergeko

Smash Rookie
"13th..energy drink post-effect johns lol. I don't know but it was an awesome tournament.
5th place teams were me and joshq (link,luigi)" ok first guys it" YoshQ and pipe ur link deserves to be pro its just that beast u should have come out better its joshes fault that u guys were 5th in teams not urs if oh and good games ja-*****-dan didnt get to say that at tourny but it was a awsome game with everyone there

pipe--

Smash Cadet
thank you geko, but it wasn't anyone's fault, we made our choices and we both made mistakes. 5th is good we plan to do better if we team up again. And a lot of people got eliminated in pools, someone's gotta get last lol but It's just not gonna be me next time(lol hopefully). Keep practicing w/ josh and you'll become very good.

Top Bottom