• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Lower Norfair

Zem-raj

Smash Hero
It's been a very long time since I've visited this place, and I'm still hoping we get something. Are spoilers allowed to be posted here? The direct and Samus Returns bode very well for the flying reptile in the metroid universe.
If spoilers are to be posted, I'd recommend putting them in spoiler tags and labelling it as "Metroid Samus Returns Spoilers" just to be on the safe side.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Took one for the team

Gonna triple wrap 'em

Ridley is final boss
Design is great but the proportions still seem kinda iffy.

Last edited:

StrangeMann

Smash Ace
Footage of the new 3D Ridley design in Samus returns:
https://youtu.be/VYGxjGnKZlE?t=14m38s
Honestly confirms other M's weird clone design was possibly a one off, this design looks like a combination of Meta Ridley and Super Metroid's design. I will note that this is one of his larger appearances, being around the same size as Zero Mission's.

Last edited:
**** YES FINALLY.

"always a bridesmaid, never the bride" is over. RIdley is finally a final boss :D

MAXIMUM RELEVANCY/IMPORTANCE

. . .probably still not happening. No idea what the design is like and im not sure I want to look because I want to be surprised for Friday

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
Same here. I kinda want to look at the design, but would rather be surprised first seeing when I play the game post-release... Still, great to hear.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
xD NEVER MIND. I will just make some Ridley doodles to celebrate the day.

Last edited:

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
I don't know what to think, but yes, they totally just ****ing teased Ridley in a Smash Bros. game. Holy ****.

YeppersPeppers

Smash Journeyman
I don't know what to think, but yes, they totally just ****ing teased Ridley in a Smash Bros. game. Holy ****.
As much as I would like the believe this, I'm pretty sure it was just meant as a light jab at the Smash fans since Ridley is such a big name in the Smash scene, and they teased that Ridley is in Samus Returns.

Seriously guys dont get excited. Y'all should have learned from last time. Not everything is a tease for smash.

Keep your expectations in check before things get too crazy.

D

Deleted member

Seriously guys dont get excited. Y'all should have learned from last time. Not everything is a tease for smash.

Keep your expectations in check before things get too crazy.
This.

While it seems strange that they would call out Smash fans, the wording of the trailer implies that they're trying to grab their attention (especially those who are Ridley supporters, because, let's face it, Ridley is an officially recognized Smash meme at this point) by talking about what the game has to offer, including a teaser for Ridley at the very end after mentioning the "truly wicked bosses". In a "we think this game will appeal to you" manner.

After seeing what Ridley's like in Samus Returns, it's very obvious it isn't any sort of hint that Ridley is actually going to be playable in an upcoming Smash. But how he's portrayed is far from a disappointment as compared to what impression his Other M portrayal left on fans.

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
Basically echoing what I said before. lol

The Other M portrayal wasn't a disappointment though, at least in terms of further establishing him as an intelligent and legitimate threat. It was just the polarized design which kinda overstayed its welcome that put fans off from Other M Ridley more and more. Now though, it's been outed as a staple design thankfully, by one far superior.

From what I accidentally saw of a low-res image (at least the fight itself will still be a surprise for me since I won't be looking at leaked videos), can see why MSR Ridley has gotten the praise it has so far. It's only because he's a beloved fan favorite that he was allowed to get this far, considering he wasn't in the original Metroid II. Even if he's never officially in Smash outside of NPC roles (made my peace with it at some point years ago), he's still given plenty attention for fans to be happy. It's a good time to be a fan regardless of Smash.

Hopefully, despite his 'death' in Super Metroid (and the clone's death), he doesn't lose his Joker immunity and continues to return as he has in some form or another within the series. Rather than playability in Smash, I do see him as a pretty safe bet for Prime 4 now at the very least...

Zem-raj

Smash Hero
Let's not go down the path of conspiracy theories again. This was just to grab the attention to advertise the game for both groups (Metroid fans and Smash fans). They teased Ridley only for Metroid Samus Returns, not Super Smash Bros. We don't want to go down the shadow route again...

TempahRelapse

Smash Journeyman
I will always support Ridley. But I'm not going to lie, after watching a remastered 2D battle in Samus Returns, I can see why people say he is too big.
Regardless I do hope he makes it, he is iconic and has a lot of moveset potential. Hoping Metroid gets it shine, and get two characters (same goes for Zelda).

Edit: Krystal and Daisy having more replies, we live in interesting times.

Edit 2 Sorry for not putting the spoiler mechanic in, wasn't thinking.

Last edited:

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
Yeah, the size in MSR fits the mold Ridley appearances have had since post-Super. Would've been more surprised if he did actually have a smaller appearance like some were hoping. At least he has a well received design again, and his fight itself is much better designed than Zero Mission or Fusion (out of the portable games) where he was pathetically easy.

If nothing else, guess it would be interesting as a silver lining to see how this design looks/translates on a playable Smash mod, whether a new mod or MSR Ridley being a skin for one of the already existing mods.

Last edited:

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Happy to see Ridley included. However, he's way less workable than Other M Ridley was, despite probably enjoying more popularity with the Metroid fanbase- I don't think this design does Ridley good for Smash. Unless he's going to be on all fours. In which case there's still the issue of his overall width and of course his main selling point; aerial combat. He'd be a large easy target and that takes a whole lot of time to balance accordingly.

Game looks interessting though. Probably gonna buy it at some point.

IronTed

Smash Ace
I feel that connecting smash to Ridley is just grasping at straws, the context does not support it. That being said, the fact they referenced it still is interesting.

RomanceDawn

Smash Lord
NNID
Romancedawn
3DS FC
0044-2811-9045
I found it funny how in the direct the narrator talks about how Smash Bros fans should take notice and be excited by Samus Returns. Then they go on to hype some big secret enemy that will surely be some form of Ridley.

It's too late. The seeds have been planted for a new age of Smash speculation. lol

AndreaAC

Riddles vs Master Hand.jpg

Every time there's smash speculation or "hints" about it, I think this is what Master Hand does, and Riddles is not amused by it. :p

Something just for fun.

IronTed

Smash Ace
Yeah, the size in MSR fits the mold Ridley appearances have had since post-Super. Would've been more surprised if he did actually have a smaller appearance like some were hoping. At least he has a well received design again, and his fight itself is much better designed than Zero Mission or Fusion (out of the portable games) where he was pathetically easy.

If nothing else, guess it would be interesting as a silver lining to see how this design looks/translates on a playable Smash mod, whether a new mod or MSR Ridley being a skin for one of the already existing mods.
I never understood why Ridley was so easy in the GBA games. Like you cheese the fight by default. Hopefully this will get rectified. I mean Zero Mission in general was easy, but at least Fusion had tough bosses.

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
MRS Ridley's fight is said to consist of three parts/phases, so no way will he be that simple and easy like the GBA games where he was unfortunately dumbed down.

While I haven't seen the whole fight yet (waiting till I experience the game for that), can see how this version might be less workable for Smash than the Other M one far as proportions and such... Nevertheless, I do anticipate what new moves and such he'll have to eventually discuss moveset potential again at some point which is always fun. What new moves he displays could also perhaps at some point be applied to certain Smash mods as well.

Last edited:

IronTed

Smash Ace
Considering how hard SR is supposedly (regular enemies dealing over 100 damage), I'd expect the bosses to be as well. I mean the only challenge of Metroid II was the boss fights anyway.

I'm not watching anything Ridley-related to that, I can wait a day. Just have to last till tomorrow.

As far has his design goes, I'm glad the OM design is being disregarded. Yeah, proportions and all that, but it's nice to have a new incarnation after 7 years.

P.Kay

Smash Apprentice
NNID
plenty.kay
3DS FC
3153-8243-0352
I support. I know the chances for Ridley actually getting into Smash are pretty slim but he'd be a really unique character to add to the roster.

SchAlternate

Smash Master
NNID
SchAlternate
Switch FC
SW-4691-2422-5427
Long while since I've been in the site, and probably won't make a frequent appearance here, but you bet I'm still supporting Ridley for Smash. I mean, it has to happen eventually, right? :p

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Long while since I've been in the site, and probably won't make a frequent appearance here, but you bet I'm still supporting Ridley for Smash. I mean, it has to happen eventually, right? :p
Is it wrong that I laughed a bit too hard at your signature?

Welcome back mate. We may haven't talked much, but it's nice to see some older faces.

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
Aside from Ridley, can this be used as a Metroid general discussion thread? I'll just post my experience with MSR so far in which case... (Plus he's in the game too, though haven't gotten to him yet)

So far I find it's pretty good, about how you'd expect. Not sure yet how replayable MSR will be for like speedrunning and such though, as it seems like quite a grind at first... Mostly due to the lack of variety in fights compared to other games in the series as some have pointed out, but that was a thing with the original Metroid II, so I feel I can't fault MSR for that, being a faithful reimagining and all.

Maybe when I become more a natural at it after the initial playthrough I'll see it in a different light. Played for a good chunk of yesterday but got burned out by the time I was in the midst of exploring Area 3 last night. Did plenty backtracking in between (which is to be expected of Metroid) when I was still figuring things out, though probably did more than I needed to that early. Will save most of the rest of the backtracking after I get a good bit more of the powerups, and hopefully I'll get the rest of the initial playthrough done sometime today or tomorrow.

Not sure yet where I would rank this among other games in the series, but it's pretty good and up there, even if I don't end up replaying it as much in the long run as Fusion and such. I don't know, will have to see... But yeah, it's still the return to form the series so desperately needed, and not gonna lie, the Aeion abilities have made me picture how remakes of Super and Fusion would be like now, with those awesome new mechanics introduced. :D

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
i would rather it isnt. This is a forum for speculation after all.

Plus, a thread already exists just for that
https://smashboards.com/threads/zebes-metroid-general-thread.431640/
Whoa, forgot that thread was a thing. But alright, will use it for further discussion of MRS when I get further along.

I don't mind the scan pulse, tho see where you're coming from on it. The melee counter I don't mind either, but being expected to wait and use it on practically every enemy that quickly and obnoxiously charges at you kinda messes with the flow of the game I feel, if ya know what I mean.

That's all I'll say on it here now, and will just wait to post about Ridley here once I get to him.

IronTed

Smash Ace
I love SR very much, but anyway to be topical, end-game SR spoilers, beware:
Proteus Ridley is really cool. The fact he references the prime games is somewhat shocking, I expected vanilla-Ridley. I feel he brings new ideas to the table for Smash.

He can cause a mini "quake" with his tail, forcing you to jump to avoid taking damage. He also translates some of his 3D attacks into 2D, such as his plasma causing shockwaves on the ground. We also see his infamous grab, as well as a strong claw swipe, want to say it references his swipe from the prime games where his claw glows.

Aside from that, the post-credit scene seems to shed light on 2 things. First, how we go from Meta Ridley to Classic Ridley, and how he survives fatal engagements. We see him eat (maybe possess, not sure which) a hornoad, transforming it into a Ridley-esque variant. He presumably will prey on more creatures until he consumes enough matter to reach his normal size. He obviously loses his cybernetic enhancements as well.

Overall I like it, and if nothing else, we can ask for hornoad-Ridley in smash now. s/

AndreaAC

I love SR very much, but anyway to be topical, end-game SR spoilers, beware:
Proteus Ridley is really cool. The fact he references the prime games is somewhat shocking, I expected vanilla-Ridley. I feel he brings new ideas to the table for Smash.

He can cause a mini "quake" with his tail, forcing you to jump to avoid taking damage. He also translates some of his 3D attacks into 2D, such as his plasma causing shockwaves on the ground. We also see his infamous grab, as well as a strong claw swipe, want to say it references his swipe from the prime games where his claw glows.

Aside from that, the post-credit scene seems to shed light on 2 things. First, how we go from Meta Ridley to Classic Ridley, and how he survives fatal engagements. We see him eat (maybe possess, not sure which) a hornoad, transforming it into a Ridley-esque variant. He presumably will prey on more creatures until he consumes enough matter to reach his normal size. He obviously loses his cybernetic enhancements as well.

Overall I like it, and if nothing else, we can ask for hornoad-Ridley in smash now. s/
I saw that scene and it seems that Rids is healing what was left to heal from the Phazon ordeal and his Omega form. I have drawn before classic Rids with half of his body still with the metallic parts with his exposed muscles (the tail, one arm and one leg) just for fun, but it wasn't my interpretation of how he would look in between the end of MP3 and SM...just some random idea for the stuff I do with him that would happen afterwards in a more imaginative escenario outside of canon. I loved how this design flawlessly integrates both designs together, since Omega Ridley has always had a soft spot in me (because he's datailed as heck) and classic Rids is the one I enjoy drawing the most.

Also...back to the post-credits, wasn't it the X what possesed that thing? o-o I saw it over and over...Riddles probably hid somewhere was he was finding ways to regain strength and the rest of his flesh.

IronTed

Smash Ace
I saw that scene and it seems that Rids is healing what was left to heal from the Phazon ordeal and his Omega form. I have drawn before classic Rids with half of his body still with the metallic parts with his exposed muscles (the tail, one arm and one leg) just for fun, but it wasn't my interpretation of how he would look in between the end of MP3 and SM...just some random idea for the stuff I do with him that would happen afterwards in a more imaginative escenario outside of canon. I loved how this design flawlessly integrates both designs together, since Omega Ridley has always had a soft spot in me (because he's datailed as heck) and classic Rids is the one I enjoy drawing the most.

Also...back to the post-credits, wasn't it the X what possesed that thing? o-o I saw it over and over...Riddles probably hid somewhere was he was finding ways to regain strength and the rest of his flesh.
I am not artistic, but this sums it up very well. His design seems less robotic than the Prime Meta Ridley (his head alone is almost completely organic). But yeah, I lurked a few years ago, and I definitely remember your drawings. I'm sure you hear/read this a lot, but they are very good! It's cool seeing Ridley being that expressive, even if only in a picture.

I never thought about the X, actually. I don't know if it is, I don't think Ridley is infected though. Although if it was an X parasite randomly flying, that'd be really cool. 2 foreshadowings for the price of one. Now that I think about it, that probably was an X. If Sakamoto referenced Prime, there's no way he didn't reference Fusion.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I am not artistic, but this sums it up very well. His design seems less robotic than the Prime Meta Ridley (his head alone is almost completely organic). But yeah, I lurked a few years ago, and I definitely remember your drawings. I'm sure you hear/read this a lot, but they are very good! It's cool seeing Ridley being that expressive, even if only in a picture.

I never thought about the X, actually. I don't know if it is, I don't think Ridley is infected though. Although if it was an X parasite randomly flying, that'd be really cool. 2 foreshadowings for the price of one. Now that I think about it, that probably was an X. If Sakamoto referenced Prime, there's no way he didn't reference Fusion.
The creature possessing the other is blatantly an X.

The whole ending scene is a big set up for Fusion, which makes sense considering the chozo memories.

The scene did show that Ridley was either infected or had left though. Point is, he didn't stay on the planet, but we knew that due to Super.

AndreaAC

omegar.jpg
xD Maybe you saw this one (on the left), a VERY old drawing, and the first I made a digital version of my idea of his half-Omega side most of the time way before I learned to use a tablet I did pencil and paper drawings of Ridley like this and in other different ways. I did it mostly because I could not draw his Omega form in its entirety out of how difficult it was with such details, specially his face. >_> I keep doing it to practice, despite it looking odd, but again, I didn't make as a way to represent how he looks in between MP3/SM like the game.

xD Also, THANK YOU! I'm glad that you and other peeps enjoy my Ridley stuff! xP And it wasn't easy to make him that expressive, since I used to try and make him EXACTLY like his Brawl model, which is infamous for that intense derping/dead stare! Later I decided to add my own flare!

O.O Oh, I swear, it was the X! I saw over and over the escene on YT, and then I realized there was a floating yellow goo thing when the creature appeared and was later attacked by it.

Last edited:

IronTed

Smash Ace
The creature possessing the other is blatantly an X.

The whole ending scene is a big set up for Fusion, which makes sense considering the chozo memories.

The scene did show that Ridley was either infected or had left though. Point is, he didn't stay on the planet, but we knew that due to Super.
Yeah, that has to be an X parasite.

But there is no reasonable way Ridley is infected. The events of Super and Other M give no leeway on that. Unless Sakamoto decides to remake both of those games, integrating the X (which is simply an absurd idea).

AndreaAC AndreaAC
Yeah, you're right, that must be an X parasite. It makes no sense otherwise.

Those drawings are neat though, and appreciated as well. Who knew it would take nearly 15 years to figure out how we got from Meta Ridley to regular Ridley?

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Yeah, that has to be an X parasite.

But there is no reasonable way Ridley is infected. The events of Super and Other M give no leeway on that. Unless Sakamoto decides to remake both of those games, integrating the X (which is simply an absurd idea).
You could say it explains his crazy healing factor, but I honestly think he just left the planet.

AndreaAC

AndreaAC AndreaAC
Yeah, you're right, that must be an X parasite. It makes no sense otherwise.

Those drawings are neat though, and appreciated as well. Who knew it would take nearly 15 years to figure out how we got from Meta Ridley to regular Ridley?
Yeah, that's why I got curious about the scene (I don't care for spoilers anyway), becase I couldn't imagine how Riddles could posses someone or something, and I don't blame you, the scene passes fairly quick, and the yellow blob can be easily missed, on top of that, the metallic part that the creature was bitting on could make anyone think that Ridley was hidding and waiting to attack it.

:3 Thanks again, I never cease having fun making stuff with Ridley ever since I joined the boards. Oh, yeah, I didn't thought that would be ever resolved, and even so, as the Ridley fan I am, I had my theouries, putting into consideration how Samus healed in the end after Phaaze's erradication, and that Omega Ridley was never seen blowing to pieces like othe previous two guardians.

Last edited:

IronTed

Smash Ace
Yeah, that's why I got curious about the scene (I don't care for spoilers anyway), becase I couldn't imagine how Riddles could posses someone or something, and I don't blame you, the scene passes fairly quick, and the yellow blob can be easily missed, on top of that, the metallic part that the creature was bitting on could make anyone think that Ridley was hidding and waiting to attack it.

:3 Thanks again, I never cease having fun making stuff with Ridley ever since I joined the boards. Oh, yeah, I didn't thought that would be ever resolved, and even so, as the Ridley fan I am, I had my theouries, putting into consideration how Samus healed in the end after Phaaze's erradication, and that Omega Ridley was never seen blowing to pieces like othe previous two guardians.
The main reason I can't see him being infected is that, well, it makes no sense. In Fusion, when Samus encounters a hornoad-X, she immediately gets infected. Why wouldn't the same happen on Ceres? And if he was an X, he would have destroyed the baby immediately, not take it back to get cloned. And that's ignoring Other M. But yeah, it is really hard to explain the purple hornoad. We know Ridley regenerates when eating flesh, but it seems odd he would mimic something. So I can't concretely say he's not infected, either. It is hard to argue the X just missed him.

They did it again. Now instead of speculating on why Ridley is no longer Meta, we'll be debating if he was infected on SR388. Hopefully we get the answer sooner than a decade and a half.

AndreaAC

The main reason I can't see him being infected is that, well, it makes no sense. In Fusion, when Samus encounters a hornoad-X, she immediately gets infected. Why wouldn't the same happen on Ceres? And if he was an X, he would have destroyed the baby immediately, not take it back to get cloned. And that's ignoring Other M. But yeah, it is really hard to explain the purple hornoad. We know Ridley regenerates when eating flesh, but it seems odd he would mimic something. So I can't concretely say he's not infected, either. It is hard to argue the X just missed him.

They did it again. Now instead of speculating on why Ridley is no longer Meta, we'll be debating if he was infected on SR388. Hopefully we get the answer sooner than a decade and a half.
AnI think that if he was infected when he left SR388, he would would have gotten a more grotesque appearance, inmediatly like the creature that changed color and looked more vicious I suppose? And just how his corpse looked as Ridley-X. But don't doubt it will be a longlasting debate. But well, it is fun to imagine possible escenarios for Rids, it has always been, ignoring Other M or not. (But...I would prefer to ignore it...specially the Chicken Legged Furby from Hell and El Pollo Loco)

Last edited:

IronTed

Smash Ace
AnI think that if he was infected when he left SR388, he would would have gotten a more grotesque appearance, inmediatly like the creature that changed color and looked more vicious I suppose? And ust how his corpse looked as Ridley-X. But don't doubt it will be a longlasting debate. But well, it is fun to imagine possible escenarios for Rids, it has always been, ignoring Other M or not. (But...I would prefer to ignore it...specially the Chicken Legged Furby from Hell and El Pollo Loco)
I just realized, the fact the hornoad is purple is hanging me up, Ridley was not present (his former hand was though). So yeah, I made the mistake of assuming purple=Ridley. Granted, in theory could have gotten infected offscreen, so the possibility remains. That is true though, his appearance would change. And yes, let us ignore the furby. I may want to know more about Ridley, but not that much.

One detail you may have noticed is his eye color. In Super and SR they are yellow (in Prime as well), in Other M they are green, and Neo Ridley's are red. Just a nice touch, for the sake of consistency.

AndreaAC

I just realized, the fact the hornoad is purple is hanging me up, Ridley was not present (his former hand was though). So yeah, I made the mistake of assuming purple=Ridley. Granted, in theory could have gotten infected offscreen, so the possibility remains. That is true though, his appearance would change. And yes, let us ignore the furby. I may want to know more about Ridley, but not that much.

One detail you may have noticed is his eye color. In Super and SR they are yellow (in Prime as well), in Other M they are green, and Neo Ridley's are red. Just a nice touch, for the sake of consistency.
xD From all the colors he has gotten, the gamma of purples on him has been the most iconic, so totally understandable, even, if you have seen Retsupurae's "Character Assassination Authorized" video (which is HILARIOUS), the purple bugs at the beginning of the Bottle Ship they called them "It's a Ridley spider!" because of the purple, for example.

And only time will tell, though I have my bet that he escaped not much later after Samus left the planet and before the X Parasite began to wander around, maybe? His persistance and adrenaline rush he may have gotten would make him want to act fast to get out of the situation after faking death yet again. Funny, some people make fun of Ridley's constant failed attempts to kill Samus, but when she gets him down, she NEVER reasures he's actually dead by blowing his head off.

Yeah...I went in denial when I saw the furby thing was supposed to be him, and the endless Duckley and Pokemon jokes it brought.
rids_n_roids_by_andrea_colunga-db5jtoc.jpg lil__rids_and_silly_lil__birdie_by_andrea_colunga-dajrkeh.jpg That's why I prefer to make Ridley and Roidley totally different beings and not blood-related, I dunno, I have always thought Other M Roidley is like...from an parallel universe or something...dull, and full of baby metaphors...COUGH. But even, I have made Roidley tolerable for some, because it is nothing like in the game, and it is a comic relief I (kind of accidentally) created out of my despise for it back in 2014, making Silly Roidley and the "Ridley bros." something to enjoy.

I noticed! It is great, I have always liked the Yellow/Orange/Red his eyes have, so the Other M one with green put me off the first time I saw it, and I hope that also his blood is red (like was apparently shown in the Phazon Meta Ridley fight) and not...err...mucus green, honestly.

Last edited:
Top Bottom