• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Low-level Brawl Tournament Question

Pubik Vengeance

Smash Journeyman
I want to start doing Brawl tournaments, but the truth is I am not very good (not too good at all really).

Is there often low level or intermeddiate tournaments? And if so, about how good should I be before I enter one?

-sonny-

Smash Journeyman
It doesn't really matter if you're good or not.

If you want to go to a Brawl tournament, go to a Brawl tournament. It's all for the experience, anyways. Winning is nice and all, but the biggest reason that people go to one is to meet and play against new people.

Tomato

Smash Journeyman
You also have to consider character match-ups too. I mean, someone playing as Fox (At least in Melee, everything's a bit foggier since there is no tier list yet), instantly gets a huge boost against whoever they play, especially if their foe is Mewtwo or Ness, regardless of skill.

airluigi

Smash Cadet
Coming from me, I say it don't mater, The only way to get better is to play people who are better than you.

airluigi

Smash Cadet
Coming from me, I say it don't matter, The only way to get better is to play people who are better than you.

VenomInk

Smash Apprentice
Viva La Smash is the way to go for all you people that have wifi...it'll be a good tournament enviornment for you to sharpen your game and ultimately play against real people to get better :D...the Viva La Pink! topic is on this board if youd like to sign up

Top Bottom