• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Low HRC

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
Saw a topic in the gamefaqs Brawl boards, an interesting new take on the HRC. Instead of seeing how far you could hit the bag, seeing how little you could hit the bag.

Of course it's easy to get 0.0, just hit it backwards or do nothing. To get above zero but still low, that is the Low HRC.

Since I didn't feel like wading through thousands of topics (3500 pages I bet that's cutoff too :s) to find the original one, I thought I'd make one here and see if anyone was interested in this.

BTW, my record is currently 4.6, with Pikachu.

OddCrow

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1676-3709-1310
Use DK, break the shield with Down B and then carry sandbag (if you can) and throw him up on the .1 mark

Nintendude

Smash Hero
There's HRC discussion in the topics on SmashVRs and All is Brawl but none here yet. I don't think any Melee HRCers are going to be using smashboards for stadium.

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
Use DK, break the shield with Down B and then carry sandbag (if you can) and throw him up on the .1 mark
The sandbag can no longer be grabbed, so that is quite impossible.

I also have gotten a new record for this... 1.2 feet... all the smashing it up and around and I tilt instead of smash, and it flies a measly 1.2 feet. I'm gonna keep that as Peach's high score XD

Top Bottom