• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Loved watching Apex!!!!

Sephirothxxx

Smash Ace
NNID
Royzourboy
3DS FC
4313-2332-7958
Link to original post: [drupal=4937]Loved watching Apex!!!![/drupal]

It was awesome getting to watch Apex and see the legendary smashers that I've heard about! I didnt get to watch a ton of it, so I didnt see any Roy mains. Was there anyone as playing as Roy?

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
LESSON TO BE LEARNED: ROY SUCKS ****. PLAY CF MOTHER****ERS.

/thread

Being a prick aside, a lot of memorable matches were played yesterday and it was very interesting.

NOW/uselessthread

Falconv1.0

Smash Master
LESSON TO BE LEARNED: ROY SUCKS ****. PLAY CF MOTHER****ERS.

/thread

Being a prick aside, a lot of memorable matches were played yesterday and it was very interesting.

NOW/uselessthread
I'm glad that Foxblaze is here to...ok so I don't really know what, but I'm sure he feels like he's accomplishing something, and since he's declared the thread useless, I guess it's all useless. Or something.

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
You're right Falcon. A ****tard inquiring about Roy's role in Apex is SUCH a broad topic.

Roy players basically have the same mentality that Brawl CF players do: they believe their character is the most awesome thing to ever inhabit the planet and they WAY overestimate their character's capabilities.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
No they just have a sexual attraction to adolescent redhead boys.

Before they become all dirty looking!

Falconv1.0

Smash Master
Roy's like the most interesting Fire Emblem character though! You know, if you ignore all the other characters in that series, which isn't hard.

Spyro

Smash Ace
I think that Dr. peepee played a little bit of roy in friendlies. Crew battles were really hype up until the end. I could not watch grand finals, no, no more YL (Armada) vs Jiggs (Hungerbox). It would have been more entertaining if Hungrybox would just learn how to approach YL.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
Me vs tang on the stream. For me not playing in over a year I did extremely well. Its worth watching

:phone:

Browny

Smash Hater
You're right Falcon. A ****tard inquiring about Roy's role in Apex is SUCH a broad topic.

Roy players basically have the same mentality that Brawl CF players do: they believe their character is the most awesome thing to ever inhabit the planet and they WAY overestimate their character's capabilities.
Ok so this guy is a ****tard, because he asked a simple question?

You need to get the hell out of userblogs man, its shortnening your lifespan with all this rage. Its funny to everyone else, but sad.

Jet300

Smash Ace
Roy? At apex 2012, didn't see that coming. A low tier character at a Melee tournament.
It's kinda interesting, but it's melee.
Only 6 characters that help you win a tounament.

And also, Falconv, Foxblaze, both of you need to shut the **** up. Stop being tier *****s, he just wanted to know who played as Roy in apex. Get a ****ing grip.

Sephirothxxx

Smash Ace
NNID
Royzourboy
3DS FC
4313-2332-7958
Why on Earth would you care if anyone was playing Roy.

Also why the **** would anyone play as Roy.
I was just asking. I love Roy. I know it's not likely but at a huge tourney like Apex you never know when a surprise character will pop up.

Hey dont get me wrong I know Roy isnt the **** and all. Just because I love roy doesnt mean there I characters out there that I know are way better. I play as fox and occasionally Dr. Mario. I dont play with characters that I know will haul *** at a tourney, I play with characters I enjoy using.

Top Bottom