• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Love Glide.

SinkingHigher

Smash Lord
I just found this out while playing around with Zelda.

If you stand on the edge of the stage, quickly tap Down+(Away from stage) then remove your hand from the joystick and hit B. Zelda will do something similar to Sheik's Vanish Glide with Nayru's Love.

Just a little tip. You may find it useful for certain recovering opponents.

Well, that's all.

Mega-Japan

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shonendo
3DS FC
0791-4753-3390
Yeah, I do it a lot xD. I'm pretty sure most people don't know this though, but it still isn't as effective as the Vanish Glide.

P.S. Naming moves with "love" on the front don't really sound good >_>. I prefer "Nayru's Glide" just as I prefer "Nayru's Jump". Makes much more sense...

Mega-Japan

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shonendo
3DS FC
0791-4753-3390
I'll have to try this out...

Could you make a vid please?

Nice find.
I'll make a video today.
Again, the move is good, but not great so don't expect something amazing, lol.

SinkingHigher

Smash Lord
Yeah, there aren't many practical uses, I just thought I'd put it out there. I have found a lot of interesting things about Sheik though. Zelda's heaviness makes it kind of difficult to find useful moves.

I suppose Nayru's Glide would make more sense here. Love Glide sounds like some brand of lubricant.

Oh Snap

Smash Ace
NNID
iSwallow
I'm looking foward to seeing the video. I'm trying this tech. myself, but I don't know if I'm doing it right lmao.

Mega-Japan

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shonendo
3DS FC
0791-4753-3390
Really sorry to disappoint you all but turns out that one of the cables for my capture card isn't working anymore and I have to get a replacement. Yeah, lame excuse however not my fault. Again, I'm really sorry. I will do my best to have the video up before the end of this week.

Top Bottom