• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lousiana Brawl Tournament Videos

Kyuubi9

Smash Cadet
===================================================================================================================================
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________​
===================================================================================================================================​
Check out Jnig's thread for more Louisiana Brawl tournament videos
Many thanks to Tesh for his hard work in uploading these videos.
Go ahead and click that like button for all those electrifying matches.
Subscribe to his channel to receive the latest legendary Brawl videos.
===================================================================================================================================
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________​
===================================================================================================================================​
Get Hype Monthly #9_May 25, 2013_Mandeville, Louisiana
Tournament Videos

Get Hype Monthly #8_April 20, 2013_Albany, Louisiana_Round Robin

LOST The Grand Finale! March 30th, 2013 Lafayette, LA
Many thanks to the Tournament Organizer Curlz for an eventful SmashCon sponsored event.
Tournament Videos
Winners Bracket
Losers Bracket
Get Hype Monthly #7 - March 16th, 2013 - Albany, Louisiana
Many thanks to the TO's for another entertaining SmashCon sponsored event.
Tournament Results
Coming Soon...
Tournament Videos
Many thanks to Tesh for uploading the videos on my SD card.
Get Hype Monthly #6 February 16, 2013 Albany, Louisiana
Tournament Videos
Many thanks to Tesh for uploading the videos on my SD card.
Shoutouts to the TO Bomber7 for his efforts and all the players who attended another fun SmashCon
sponsored event.

Kyuubi9

Smash Cadet
You kept running into those bananas Holden. Tripping => Best strategy ever =D
Bomber, I watched that replay on my Wii and it was really funny.
The videos may be a little while but Tesh is working on them.

HoldeN HoT FiyA

Smash Apprentice
I know man! I'm so bad at the Diddy MU, definitely something I have to work on

Bomber7

Smash Hero
I can't wait. I'm happy Tesh is uploading them for us.

Those matches were too funny. I got so cocky after that spike in the last game. I was so on edge because I started the stock 90% down. DX

Kyuubi9

Smash Cadet
Diddy was my nemesis for a long time and so I joined the dark side. You can go to training mode and just play with bananas all day and learn to use them against him.

That's the thing about R.O.B. He can meter-cancel very easily with his up-B. When I play his with Samus I must d-air him four times in a row for him to die. So try spiking him twice in a row next time since he can't air-dodge out of his up-B.

Top Bottom