• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Louisville Kentucky and area Tournament

megaomega

Smash Rookie
ok well I would like to organize a tournament for louisville because I haven't seen one yet so any way just pm me if you want to join I live in prospect by the way also if you can't pm me by tommarow you will have to wait a week for me to respond cause I'll be gone at a camp

wangston

Smash Lord
I could defiantly go to a tournament Louisville I live in La Grange 15 minutes or so outside of Louisville. I know there was a tourney some time in the beginning of june but I could make it because I found out about it the day before the tournament and I was still moving into my new house.

Taws

Smash Rookie
I concur. I will join in your tournament. I live between Breckinridge and St. Matthews, and I don't mind driving just about anywhere as long as it's in Kentucky, and possibly Indiana.

I have about... oh, five friends who could with me. Although I cannot be sure if any of them will be free on any given day. If a date is confirmed then I will certainly let them know and find out.

Ha ha, when I consider it... we'd sort of be uncultured rabble among the serious players. But hey, you need numbers for a tournament right?

Powda193

Smash Journeyman
well, its not a "tournament" but we will be having a gathering in Louisville sometime next week. Maybe Aug 17 or somethin.

Gorgapor is your contact for this... AIM is the best way to get a hold of him: Wizzipboum

EDIT:

THE SMASHFEST IS GOING TO BE ON THURSDAY AUG 16th AT 5:00pm.

Top Bottom