• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

LOTRO buddy key

dwp171

Smash Apprentice
Hey everyone,

Recently I downloaded the Lord of the Rings Online client from their website, not knowing that the version of the game they offer on their website is not a free low-res version of the game, but a "buddy key" version in which you need a buddy key activation code to do anything with it.. ugh :(

Anyway, I'm just wondering if anyone who bought the game still has their buddy key and would be willing to share it with me. I'm seriously considering getting it, but I'm not sure if I want to shell out $55 for the game + subscription yet.

Well I feel like a jerk who's looking for free handouts, which I basically am, but I do frequent these forums so I figured it wasn't too much to just ask. Any help appreciated :)

Top Bottom