• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lost Odyssey fox Xbox360

kashikomarimashita

Smash Journeyman
Lost Odyssey is an RPG I have been waiting for for some time. It is due out in two days (Dec 6th) in Japan (Feb 08 in the States).

For anyone not familiar with the title it is being done by Mistwalker, the same team that did Blue Dragon. And the director is Hironobu Sakaguchi, the guy who created the Final Fantasy series. But it looks to be a lot different than Blue Dragon because it is a lot more adult orientated. Check out the trailer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Crv87hNZb-E&feature=related

Anyhow this game is easily the most visually impressive RPG to date. The world and sequences are so beautifully rendered that the game requires massive disc memory. In fact this will be the first Xbox360 game to be on 4 dual-layer DVDs.

I know FFXIII wont be out for some time, but this looks to be the closest thing. I mean the game has the look and feel of the Final Fantasy games. So Im wondering if anyone else is pumped about this game. Please dont hesitate to share your impressions.

kashikomarimashita

Smash Journeyman
I guess no one care much for this game. But Ive been playing it for about 20 hours now and the game rocks. Very linear and story driven, but it has a nice feel to it that likens it FF but at the same time keeps it different. I recommend this game to anyone who likes roleplayinmg games.

Top Bottom