• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lost 7 Full Results

Curlz

Smash Lord
Lost 7 - 10/16/10
16 Entrants
$5 Entry
$2 Venue Fee
Lafayette, LA

Bracket Image: http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a10/EeveeEvolution/Lost7.gif

1: Ran (Snake / Marth) [$45.00]
2: Curlz (MK / Olimar / Rob) [$22.50]
3: Ever Power (Mario) [$7.50]
4: ISBS (MK)
5: MasterMajora (DK / Game & Watch)
5: Dicey (Ice Climbers / Toon Link)
7: Gami (Kirby)
7: Trint (Marth / Diddy)
9: Nickels (Lucario)
9: Garrett (Snake)
9: Patrick (Marth)
9: ChKn (Marth)
13: Burney (Pit)
13: Easton (Link)
13: Amber (Pokemon Trainer)
13: FPDav (C. Falcon / Wolf)

Because of the lack of members from both teams, we were unable to do the crew battle we had hoped to do. Hopefully, come next tournament, we will be able to get it done. I hope to see everyone at Nom or the next Lost.

Curlz

Smash Lord
Edit: Whoops. Didn't notice that I double posted. :[

1: Ran - Good **** on placing first at yet another Lafayette tournament. Please keep carpooling players out to this. Happy Birthday!
2: Curlz -Finally placing in the money! :p
3: Ever Power - How does a melee player come out of nowhere and place in the money for a brawl event? Those Mario mind games were too good. Great games! You should definitely start pick up this game again. :]
4: ISBS - If you actually took this game seriously, you would definitely be a threat to the Louisiana metagame. We should get together and play sometime soon. I like seeing Lafayette in the top 4. :]
5: MasterMajora - Finally you showed what you're capable of. I still think you should have p laced higher, but 5th is actually really good considering what's happened in the past. Hopefully next time you'll be on your game. :]
5: Dicey - Thanks for coming out with Ran. I hope you had a good time at your first tournament. I hope to actually play you next time I'm in New Orleans or you should come with Ran to more Laffy tournies.
7: Trint - You probably won't see this, but you are just glowing with potential. The Louisiana players are going to have to fear you when/if you start traveling.
9: Nickels - Finally won your first match! Keep improving and getting better. It'll pay off in the long run.
9: Garrett & Patrick - Its really nice to see reoccurring faces from Lafayette show up to tournaments. I hope to see you guys at future tournaments. We need to definitely get together and play sometime. Lafayette step it up!
9: ChKn - **** happens. That's all I really can say.
13: FPDav - I'm glad I met you at LouisiAnime in order to get you to come out to these things. Ignore your placing and get better. You'll get the hang of it! :D PICK A TOP TIER!

-Ran

Smash Master
I didn't have as much fun as I wanted to there. I'm sorry that I didn't play my best during the tournament. I know people don't enjoy losing to someone that's sandbagging and just trading damage to get wins once he has a lead. I just couldn't get motivated for the tournament. I was really hoping that Roni/Blaine/Nick and so forth would have shown up.

Keep getting better Lafayette. New Orleans randoms are just too good.

Curlz

Smash Lord
I didn't have as much fun as I wanted to there. I'm sorry that I didn't play my best during the tournament. I know people don't enjoy losing to someone that's sandbagging and just trading damage to get wins once he has a lead. I just couldn't get motivated for the tournament. I was really hoping that Roni/Blaine/Nick and so forth would have shown up.

Keep getting better Lafayette. New Orleans randoms are just too good.
-shrug-

You made $40, that's something at least. I'm gonna learn the Snake match up eventually to where you can't sandbag against me.

Top Bottom