• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lopunny RTP, it'll amaze you how good she/he is!

Status
Not open for further replies.

9Kplus1

Smash Master

I love this Poke and soon you will too!

Name: Lopunny
Type: Normal
Ability: Cute Charm/Klutz

Base Stats:

Hp: 65
Attk: 76
Def: 84
Spattk : 54
Spdef : 94
Spd: 105

Typing-

OFFENSIVELY- Lopunny's Normal type means one thing, RETURN!!! Oh yes the Stabbed Return does well on every Normal Type Poke, the only Stab it gets is from Giga Impact, Tackle, Return,Hyper Beam, Fake Out, Double Hit,Strength,Facade and Quick Attack.

DEFENSIVLY- Lopunny makes a good special wall if used right, best to have her on a team with pokes that need defense but don't have Blissey, Mirror Coat can be applyed to his/her defensive moveset. And with the Immunity of Ghost Punny has, that would make her a good Choice Scarf/Specs Gengar Counter.

Base Stats-

OFFENSIVELY-

Attack- 76
Spattk - 54
Spd - 105

Lopunny can outrun some things with the 105 speed, can deliver some damage with the 76 attack , special attack, not a good asset, although He/She has a good special movepool.

DEFENSIVELY-

HP-65
Def- 86
Spdef- 94

Punny can be a good wall with these stats EVd, with the only 1 weakness of fighting, and the immunuty of Ghost, she/he can be a Blissey w/o the HP and spdef.

Move Pool-

OFFENSIVELY-

PHYSICAL:

Return
Giga Impact
Drain Punch
Focus Punch
Quick Attack
Ice/Fire/Thunder Punch
Sky Uppercut
Jump Kick
Double Hit
Natural Gift
Low Kick
Bounce
Fake Out
Iron Tail
Dig
Facade
Strength
Fling

Special:

Ice Beam
T-Bolt
Thunder
Blizzard
Hyper Beam
Grass Knot
Focus Blast
Solarbeam
Shadow Ball
Charge Beam

DEFENSIVELY/Suppotive-
Mirror Coat
Swagger
Attract
T-Wave
Charm
Substitute
Healing Wish
Endure
Rest
Sleep Talk
Baton Pass
Agility
Defense Curl
Magic Coat
Switcheroo
Encore
Sweet Kiss

Ability:

Cute Charm-
DEF-
Will get pokes that like to use physical moves, cripple them with T-Wave and Sub.
OFF-
Can be used as a sub for substitute or just a good addition.

Klutz-
OFF-
Not much of a use really, the only thing it's good for is switching with Toxic Orb, Guts, Facade, Quick Feet users.
DEF-
Can be used in the Switcheroo strategy and can allow her to take various items away that could be harmful to another poke.

Uses:

Offensively- Sweeper:
Item- Lefties
Nature: Adamant/Jolly
EVs: 252attk/252spd/4def
Cute Charm

Return
Ice/Thunder Punch
Substitute
Focus Punch

This depends on the situation, if there's a T-Tar, Sub-Punch, anything else, Return everything, don't waste ANY turns subbing for no reason.

Defensively- Full Blown Annoyer
Item: Choice Scarf
Nature: Jolly
EVs: 252spd/124attk/124def/4spdef
Klutz

Switcheroo
Thunder Wave
Ice Punch
Fire Punch

This Lopunny takes out sweepers and Baton passers with at little strategy, the Choice Scarf allows her to outrun a Ninjask with no boost, stop them from sweeping and thus forcing your opponet to switch into a crippling T-Wave, Ground pokes will have sliiiiiiiiiight advantage, but that why you have Ice Punch.

Defensively- Supporter:
Item: Starf berry
Nature: Jolly
EVd: 252spd/252spdef/HP
Cute Charm

Healing Wish
Agility
Baton Pass
Substitute

The only Lopunny moveset that is self explanitory.

User Submitted Moveset-

Here's a joke set.

Lopunny (the annoyer?)
Item: Leftovers?
Adamant/Jolly
252 Atk/ 6 Def/ 252 Speed

Attract
Sweet Kiss
Thunder Wave
Focus Punch

loololol
ThunderWave whatever isn't Ground type and procede to Attract those of the opposite gender. If they're the same sex then use Sweet Kiss for a 75% chance of confusing them. (There are many different combinations to pull off here depending on type and sex.) Have fun with Focus Punch!

The obvious flaw in this is that Lopunny sucks, plus it only has one attack in this set. You might want to scout a bit because there are many things which can screw up the whole set like Ghosts and such.

Stealth Rocks and Spikes help in case the opponent desides to switch.

It's just an idea. What do you think, ILoveCelebii? Feel free to fix it up a bit.

DONE! Lopunny is a good poke in some eyes an useless in others, I's go with the Full-Blown Annoyer for people who don't want to use the sweeper in Lopunny.

Wii4Mii 99

Smash Lord
Looks good.

In defensive typing, I'd add that Lopunny has no resists, which can suck at times.

In the movepool section, I'd add what moves are usually used and why.

Until wii meet again,
Wii4Mii 99

Metadour-2

Smash Apprentice
also, according to chill, you have to do the color coding
otherwise, awesome job!

i've reserved metagross and celebi for you as well, so you can get started anytime.
Can i link this to the main thread?

9Kplus1

Smash Master
Looks good.

In defensive typing, I'd add that Lopunny has no resists, which can suck at times.

In the movepool section, I'd add what moves are usually used and why.

Until wii meet again,
Wii4Mii 99
I'll add that too.

also, according to chill, you have to do the color coding
otherwise, awesome job!

i've reserved metagross and celebi for you as well, so you can get started anytime.
Can i link this to the main thread?
Thanks, I'll get started on Celebi next and sure.

Metadour-2

Smash Apprentice
good job indeed!
although, if you look at the main thread, it lists that ALL movesets MUST be color coded WHITE, BOLD, AND UNDERLINED.

and you didn't have to put THAT much color coding lol.

Look at the gyarados RTP for a good example.

Wii4Mii 99

Smash Lord
Oh yeah, for the abilities, you have to put how good they are offensively and defensively.

Until wii meet again,
Wii4Mii 99

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
Here's a joke set.

Lopunny (the annoyer?)
Item: Leftovers?
Adamant
252 Atk/ 6 Def/ 252 Speed

Attract
Sweet Kiss
Thunder Wave
Focus Punch

loololol
ThunderWave whatever isn't Ground type and procede to Attract those of the opposite gender. If they're the same sex then use Sweet Kiss for a 75% chance of confusing them. (There are many different combinations to pull off here depending on type and sex.) Have fun with Focus Punch!

The obvious flaw in this is that Lopunny sucks, plus it only has one attack in this set. You might want to scout a bit because there are many things which can screw up the whole set like Ghosts and such.

Stealth Rocks and Spikes help in case the opponent desides to switch.

It's just an idea. What do you think, ILoveCelebii? Feel free to fix it up a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom