• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Look's like Falco's not the only annoyed one.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Even Krystal can't believe it.

Falco prefers the air when he's got a Landmaster and Krystal's the only one rational to realize that she can fight.

Are there any other characters with similar disgust?

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Oh. If she's the only out of those three that can come through, then why isn't she there?

hippochinfat!!

Smash Lord
Peppy says that he's a pimp and he should have been in Slippy calls him "A ****ing has-been oldtimer" THEN krystal says that.

Viroxor

Smash Ace
This is why Sakurai is so awesome. He knowingly denies us what we want just so he can taunt us about it via easter eggs. Seriously, you know you know what you're doing when you can pull crap like that, openly state it, and still get away with it.

Sakurai, you are truly a badass.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
This is why Sakurai is so awesome. He knowingly denies us what we want just so he can taunt us about it via easter eggs. Seriously, you know you know what you're doing when you can pull crap like that, openly state it, and still get away with it.

Sakurai, you are truly a badass.
Or a guy writing his death wish.

Chepe

Smash Lord
Actually, I think some of these are hints that those characters were carefully looked at as possible fighters. Krystal will be the next in line for Smash Bros 4, so.

I believe Bowser Jr. is another one who Sakurai knows is Smash material for Mario series, with that screenshot he shared...

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Sakuari @ Krystal: DENIED
Krystal: Sakurai-san! Sakurai-san!
Krystal: Can I be on the Super Smash Bros. Brawl roster?
Sakurai: No, and I'm putting in Wolf over you.
Krystal: Nyoro~n.

Top Bottom