• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

looking to join tournaments would like training pls

Status
Not open for further replies.

jumpikeroy

Smash Rookie
Link to original post: [drupal=5350]looking to join tournaments would like training pls[/drupal]

we would like some people to practice agianst my brawl code is 5415-7019-3923 Kelz his 4169-9405-2485 jason he is currently better than me but right now i dont have a gamecube controller i will in less then a month but decent with wii mote but no were near where i am with a game cube controller my main is ike back ups are marth, wolf, zero suit i know im not useing top tier but so far the only thing i have seen from top tier is chain grabs i copensate for ike's slowness with his range and my friend main zelda backups link captain falcon ice climbers dity kong marth best zelda player i've seen he can use sheik but he dosen't use her agianst me very often so pls any tournament players wana help train some newbs pls help hopeing to tern teir list up side down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom