• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Looking to improve with Marth

AceAttorneyFreak

Smash Rookie
Hey, guys. I'm new to the forums and I'm looking for advice on how to play Marth. I don't have any human vs human gameplay but I have a match on youtube of my Marth vs a CPU. I can't post any links yet since I haven't posted 10 times but my channel is AceAttorneyFreak. I'm not very good at Marth but if you guys could give me some tips it would be greatly appreciated! Sorry I don't have any human vs human gameplay.

Gomer

Smash Rookie
I watched the video on your channel, and it looks like you have a basic understanding of some of his combos. Its kind of hard to judge on what you can improve on since your fighting a cpu and they are generally pretty easy to play against. If you posted you playing a real match it be a easier on what you can improve on.

Top Bottom