• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Looking to buy a char gundam gamecube controller

Casval

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RX-104
I'd be willing to pay far more than a controller is actually worth but the problem is nobody is selling it by itself, most of the time people sell it as a set with the whole console.

Greninja

Smash Cadet
I'd be willing to pay far more than a controller is actually worth but the problem is nobody is selling it by itself, most of the time people sell it as a set with the whole console.
I have a way of buying it, it will just cost me about $180. I will post a thread when I get it

goobaje

Smash Cadet
Did you get the wavebird one or the normal controller? Could you use the normal controller one in a tournament? I want one now since I do Gunpla

Greninja

Smash Cadet
Did you get the wavebird one or the normal controller? Could you use the normal controller one in a tournament? I want one now since I do Gunpla
the normal one, as it's an official wired controller I'm almost sure it is allowed

Casval

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RX-104
Your fighters will now move at 3x the speed of normal fighters

:cool:

Top Bottom