• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Looking on creating a Charity Smash Ultimate Tourney (where Splatoon YouTubers and others can participate)

TheSokka

Smash Rookie
I am planning a Smash Tournament to raising money for Children's National. The star of the tournament are the Splatubers. Why? The Splatoon 2 community is decently sized, and it'll be fun to watch your favourite Splatuber's performance in a competitive enviroment (as most are in competitive splatoon)! Those who are willing to participate can be a donation of $10 or more if you're feeling generous!

Of course this is an idea and an idea can be sculpted into a masterpiece/a great tournament to raise funds! I am seeking approval, and please feel free to share your thoughts and opinions and critiques! If this becomes a thing, I look forward on hosting it on January or around February! It should give the players enough time to settle and train.

Top Bottom