• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Looking for you SA Players.

IsmashedYOURmom

Smash Apprentice
Not necessarily new to New Braunfes, just new to the smash scene(sorta). I just wanna get some playin time in with actual ppl rather than freakin lvl 7 comps.

My best character is Roy, followed by sheik, then Young Link. Hollar at me

Myspace.com/cbshow

Email me or somethin...

Xelic

Smash Ace
Not going to go through the effort of going to a different page, lawlz.

Anyway, I live in SA.

Also, there are a lot of UTSA smashers. You might want to get in contact with Forkgirl or Smiles, since they know a lot of people.

IsmashedYOURmom

Smash Apprentice
Hmm alright. I might be goin to SAC for basics this comin up fall semester.

Do ya'll usually do stuff like UTSA vs SAC money battles or anything?

Xelic

Smash Ace
The reason I advised you to speak to Fork or Smiles is because I have no clue what the SA kids do. I go to school in Austin, so I'm up here usually, and am considered to be part of the Austin crew, lolz. Sooowwwwyyyy.

forkgirl

Smash Lord
even though I've been to your house, i do not know where you live. i will make a point to come visit soon :)

nah, SAC and UTSA always SAY they'll do some crew battle, but it's never happened. people at SAC play though. there's Ben and koosh and all them. Caveman will go to SAC.

Last edited:

IsmashedYOURmom

Smash Apprentice
Ayo animal. I'm gonna be goin to college to DBU(Dallas baptist university) either this fall or after I finish my basics. So i'll hollar at ya boy if I get to go.

Top Bottom