• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Looking for Wolf Combos

Status
Not open for further replies.

tekkie

Smash Master
what's the theme of the video? the wolf boards have been discussing creating a wolf comunity combo video for a while and now that apex is over there's gonna be a bunch of footage for it.

tekkie

Smash Master
i mean what is the video you are trying to create? Random Combo Video With A Bunch Of Characters #47? a regional combo video? a wolf combo video? a spacies combo video?

Zync

Smash Journeyman
In B4 Brawl has no combos

I think i had some good replays, too bad i cant record

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
Honestly, it seems like you're looking for clips from every character, in which case you definitely don't need your own thread in a character board. If you need a thread to organize everything, I suggest making it in the videos subforum. Otherwise, please post such requests in either the social thread or the video thread to avoid clutter and whatnot. Thanks :)

:059:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom