• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Looking for training

Lionman

Smash Champion
Hey Falcons, im looking for great skilled Falcons for practice, im from Spain and I want to enter in the competitive world of smash, if someone wants to fight send me a PM, I accept all regions "I want to test EEUU lag".

Send me a PM or reply.

Im a good Falcon but im not awesome ;-)

Noodlehead

Smash Lord
i would play you but u.s. to europe.i cant take that much lag.the lag is going to be ridiculously stupid.
look at the captain falcon friend finder and pm me someone from europe

Lionman

Smash Champion
Only this guy lives in europe

1. OmegaSephiroth ; TAG: OMEGA ; 4725-8307-6493 ; seymour795 ; Nastola, Lahti, (southern) Finland

Post here if you are alive lol

BA-Leif

Smash Cadet
well ..im from europe (germany) and im a falcon player ...but i need more practise too xD

i think im above the average lpayer :p
PM me if interested in some training matches (=

TheWii

Smash Journeyman
I dont main Falcon but he is one of my secondaries so maybe we can play? I live in sweden and got a really good connection. (100 mb/s)

Lionman

Smash Champion
OMG great speed

i have only 4mb but is enough to play against european people

BA i send you a PM

The Wii too

Edit: The wii is a good Falcon Player, we had very good matches, i won all of them and i enjoyed them too much

chewyy

Smash Ace
Hey Falcons, im looking for great skilled Falcons for practice, im from Spain and I want to enter in the competitive world of smash, if someone wants to fight send me a PM, I accept all regions "I want to test EEUU lag".

Send me a PM or reply.

Im a good Falcon but im not awesome ;-)
I don't think online is the right place then. :)

Lionman

Smash Champion
I play 99% times online, some people lags but you can have a very good latency matches, before i play online I was really bad but after 6 weeks playing online I pwn many people at offline.

TheWii

Smash Journeyman
What? Spammer?

At the beginning of our matches I didnt use side-b so much and you won alot (because of the Falcon Kick, you use it when I roll) in the beginning but later I realised you always stop when you got pikmin on you.

Lionman

Smash Champion
Thanks for the training, i won my first online tournament against very skilled people "I fought a ******* pit in the finals"

:D

Top Bottom