• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Wii U Looking For Trainer

Zennekai

Smash Rookie
Hi, I'm new here on the forums, and I was hoping that I could find someone to train me in Smash Bros.

Mandatory Requirements:
Must be a pro
Must be serious about this (because I'm serious about getting better at smash)

Optional, but recommended:
Must be in the same region as me (U. S. A)

Zennekai

Smash Rookie
"Must be a pro"
What do you mean by this?
Oh, hi there. What I mean by that is that it should be someone who has had a lot of experience with smash Bros, especially if they started playing it since it came out for the n64

MarioManTAW

Smash Ace
Oh, hi there. What I mean by that is that it should be someone who has had a lot of experience with smash Bros, especially if they started playing it since it came out for the n64
I'm relatively new to Smash Bros (> 2 years experience), and I've barely played any Smash other than the Wii U version. However, I have invested a lot of time into the Wii U version since I got it just after Christmas 2014. I also follow the competitive scene for Smash Wii U, so I am familiar with the current metagame. If you want help with Smash Wii U specifically, I might be able to help, but not at the level of a professional. If you want help with games other than Smash 4, though, I don't think I'll be much help.

tl;dr: I'm not quite that experienced, but I'd be happy to help if you'd like.

Crosstails20

Smash Journeyman
The best trainer is your wifi or online. They can also be a champion of a local tournement but id perfer yourself

Zennekai

Smash Rookie
I'm relatively new to Smash Bros (> 2 years experience), and I've barely played any Smash other than the Wii U version. However, I have invested a lot of time into the Wii U version since I got it just after Christmas 2014. I also follow the competitive scene for Smash Wii U, so I am familiar with the current metagame. If you want help with Smash Wii U specifically, I might be able to help, but not at the level of a professional. If you want help with games other than Smash 4, though, I don't think I'll be much help.

tl;dr: I'm not quite that experienced, but I'd be happy to help if you'd like.
Sure. It doesn't necessarily HAVE to be pro level but I guess if it's at least somewhere around my gaming level then that's good

Mordecai Hazard

Smash Cadet
You can train with me . I am very experienced with almost character in the game. Yes, I have played and also learned the play style for every character (Except Rosalina). Played ~5000 online matches with a win rate of 80.42%. I have been playing the game ever since it came out (Too lazy to do the math). If you need help on any concept of the game, you can ask me. I know everything (Yes, I'm a very dedicated player).

Zennekai

Smash Rookie
You can train with me . I am very experienced with almost character in the game. Yes, I have played and also learned the play style for every character (Except Rosalina). Played ~5000 online matches with a win rate of 80.42%. I have been playing the game ever since it came out (Too lazy to do the math). If you need help on any concept of the game, you can ask me. I know everything (Yes, I'm a very dedicated player).
Thanks! (any chance I could add you?)

Top Bottom