• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Looking for Toon Link Help

theamazinhazen

Smash Rookie
I'm new to competitive smash and I really like using Toon Link. I'm getting ok with him, but I was hoping someone could point me the direction of a good guide or maybe do a battle with me (maybe like 10-15 stock) and give me some pointers on my Tink game

D

Deleted member

I could play with you. I'm not very good, but no one else ever replies to these threads (to be honest, though, there really should be a stickied thread for posts like this, and the fact that there isn't probably drives people away from helping). So yeah, send me a message on my profile when you're ready to play. As for a guide, it's a little early in the game for one to be made yet, but the stuff from the Brawl TL forum might be of some help.

Fangblade

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3454-0350-2864
There's not much in terms of guides for the new and improved ssb4 Toon Link yet but things will definitely pick up once the WiiU version is released. I'd be happy to play you anytime. I'm not really a competitive player but I can help you dispose of bad habits and replace them with things a TL should be doing. Let me know when you want to go a few rounds!

Last edited:

Fangblade

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3454-0350-2864
Im actually available pretty much any time since I got hurt at work lol. I'm free now
Actually now's not the best time. Maybe later tonight if you're a night owl like me. My internet's not the best, lags when others are using it as well, and my family is watching netflix lol. I'll message you l8r when I'm available.

Last edited:
Top Bottom