• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Looking for SSBM or PM Scene in Bulgaria

asamwow

Smash Rookie
Originally posted on reddit.com/r/smashbros
Contents below
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My name is Sam and I just moved to Sofia, BG this year from the US. Sadly, I haven't heard of any Smash scene here so far. I really want to do more then fight my brother over and over again. I have considered net-play, but I don't like the lag. If you are in BG (preferably Sofia) and play SSBM or Project M, please message me. I'm not amazing at the game, but I'm trying to learn as much as I can. I'm 16, mature, and only speak English.

TL;DR: Looking for people to play with in Sofia, Bulgaria.

MysticSkarps

Smash Cadet
I live in Bulgaria, too. I've been looking for anyone who can play ssbm/project m here too.I'm not that much younger than you, and I also only speak english.

Last edited:
Top Bottom