• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Looking for Sparing Partner/ Training Buddy

Pastel Princess

Smash Rookie
Hey. I am looking for sparring/training buddy to help me and I will try to help and offer you all the help I can in return. Like if you want you can send me game clips or I can spectate and I can give to you tips and pointers. I do have Skype so we could call and talk. Of course we'd play with each other and practice. (I am not the best. I really struggle hitting enemies. I tend to miss by overshooting an attack or sometimes I hit the wrong way when I panic but I have been getting better.) message me or comment if interested and I'll send my skype pm privately. ∧( 'Θ' )∧

Trieste SP

Smash Champion
Welcome to Smashboards !

We hope you enjoy your time here.

Check out here to find out if there's a scene in your area !
http://smashboards.com/forums/regional-zones.89/

For online matches try here :b:
Brawl,
Project M,
3DS,
and WiiU

Also check out the respective character boards for your mains and you'll be sure to find really helpful tips on those characters !
Smash 4
Project M
Brawl
Melee

Guides are really useful as they go in depth of a certain character.

Get Premium to obtain some extra perks and features on the site, all at a great cost. Plus, it helps out the site !
Keep up to date withe the latest news here.
Light House is for general gaming discussions.
Forum Games and This is great place to waste some time :estatic:
Before you post please check out the Global Rules.

If you need any assistance I'll be glad to help, just message me !

EDIT: Made by @KMZ || WolfieXVII, @ Trieste SP Trieste SP and @Cyndane

Last edited:

Gladdy07

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Gladdy07
3DS FC
3050-7717-2368
Welcome to Smashboards! if you're bored i'll be ready anytime to reply to your message.

addtext_com_MTg1OTA1MzQ3NTIz.jpg

Kamtheman56

Smash Journeyman
NNID
kamtheman56
3DS FC
3222-6187-6285
Well if you'd ever like to play feel free to ask. I've been with the competitive scene for quite some time now and I absolutely love helping people practice and get better!
My NNID:kamtheman56 and my Skype:kamtheman56
just in case you need to contact me or just feel like hanging out!

Corginado

Smash Cadet
NNID
Corginado
Hiya. I've recently joined too, but am planning to be a competitive player in sm4sh and picked up quite a few helpful gems to master the game. If you'd like, I'd love to have a couple matches with you and Throbinhood! I'm not tournament-level yet, but I beat a handful of people with the skills I've practiced over these last couple weeks.~
NNID/Skype: Corginado

Oh-, these should also be very helpful to you also. Villager is a zone-heavy character, which basically means Villagers want to keep their opponenets away from them to a certain extent and create safety through their projectiles and pressure. A tutorial on the basic fighting position, aka the neutral, would be helpful too! I've also added one more video of cool Villager combos for fun!
Smash Theory: Zoning
Smash Theory: The Neutral
SSB4 Villager Mixclip

Last edited:

Throbinhood

Smash Rookie
NNID
Kumabani
Hiya. I've recently joined too, but am planning to be a competitive player in sm4sh and picked up quite a few helpful gems to master the game. If you'd like, I'd love to have a couple matches with you and Throbinhood! I'm not tournament-level yet, but I beat a handful of people with the skills I've practiced over these last couple weeks.~
NNID/Skype: Corginado

Oh-, these should also be very helpful to you also. Villager is a zone-heavy character, which basically means he wants to keep their opponenets away from them to a certain extent and create safety through their projectiles and pressure. A tutorial on the basic fighting position, aka the neutral, would be helpful too! I've also added one more video of cool Villager combos for fun!
Smash Theory: Zoning
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYWXCTKKDV0]Smash Theory: The Neutral[/url]
SSB4 Villager Mixclip
I sent you a skype request and I'll add you on the WiiU in a bit.

James28

Smash Rookie
Hey. I am looking for sparring/training buddy to help me and I will try to help and offer you all the help I can in return. Like if you want you can send me game clips or I can spectate and I can give to you tips and pointers. I do have Skype so we could call and talk. Of course we'd play with each other and practice. (I am not the best. I really struggle hitting enemies. I tend to miss by overshooting an attack or sometimes I hit the wrong way when I panic but I have been getting better.) message me or comment if interested and I'll send my skype pm privately. ∧( 'Θ' )∧
Would love to play I mean if you pm your ID/skype we can get started

Cloudy Venom

Smash Rookie
NNID
CloudyVenom
3DS FC
4227-2299-7318
Well if you'd ever like to play feel free to ask. I've been with the competitive scene for quite some time now and I absolutely love helping people practice and get better!
My NNID:kamtheman56 and my Skype:kamtheman56
just in case you need to contact me or just feel like hanging out!
Isn't this a surprise Kam wow

Top Bottom