• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Looking for South Michigan Tournaments!

Daybreak502

Smash Apprentice
NNID
EricAJ
So I'm relatively new to competitive Smash 4 and Iv been looking for events and tourneys in Michigan to go to on Smashboards and I found one weekly that was great but sadly stopped due to venue difficulties. So Im wondering if anyone knows a good way or resource to find local tourneys and events besides the events area on Smashboards or if just anyone knows good local tournaments in the area. I'd really appeciate it!

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
So I'm relatively new to competitive Smash 4 and Iv been looking for events and tourneys in Michigan to go to on Smashboards and I found one weekly that was great but sadly stopped due to venue difficulties. So Im wondering if anyone knows a good way or resource to find local tourneys and events besides the events area on Smashboards or if just anyone knows good local tournaments in the area. I'd really appeciate it!
Hey! If you want to find events in the South East Michigan area, your best bet is to join our Facebook Group! Every event that is happening in the month is posted in our cover photo and the week leading to the event it is featured as the Pinned Post so anyone can see it! Another good source to find tournaments would be to check the Official Michigan Smash 4 Power Rankings thread, it has every event listed as well.

Here are the necessary links for you.
Facebook Group
Rankings Thread

Daybreak502

Smash Apprentice
NNID
EricAJ
Hey! If you want to find events in the South East Michigan area, your best bet is to join our Facebook Group! Every event that is happening in the month is posted in our cover photo and the week leading to the event it is featured as the Pinned Post so anyone can see it! Another good source to find tournaments would be to check the Official Michigan Smash 4 Power Rankings thread, it has every event listed as well.

Here are the necessary links for you.
Facebook Group
Rankings Thread
Thanks! I didn't use Facebook before so I made an account and immediately tried joining the group but they didn't accept and I'm pretty sure they blocked me bc I looked like a hacker or something with no pro pic or posts or anything.

Last edited:

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Thanks! I didn't use Facebook before so I made an account and immediately tried joining the group but they didn't accept and I'm pretty sure they blocked me bc I looked like a hacker or something with no pro pic or posts or anything.
Might make sense. As admins, we look to make sure someone joining either has mutual friends in the group, is a member of other MI Smash groups, or has MI listed as their residency.

Daybreak502

Smash Apprentice
NNID
EricAJ
Might make sense. As admins, we look to make sure someone joining either has mutual friends in the group, is a member of other MI Smash groups, or has MI listed as their residency.
Yea lol I understood why they didn't accept I didn't think about it at the time I just made an account and requested to join lol

Top Bottom