• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Looking for someone with a 3ds capture card

Brickbox

Smash Master
3DS FC
0344-9566-1729
Hey, I am hoping to make some professional looking tutorial videos on smash 3ds fundamental tech and am looking for someone who can provide me with simple footage of simple techs.

Noticed how many people in for glory had no idea what they were doing so since I like to edit in my spare time I want to teach the new generation of players.

Let me know if you can help me out.

BushBoyFalcon

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
3969-4387-2766
Unfortunately there is no 3DS capture card that you can buy in stores. If you would like to be able to capture your 3DS footage you have to get someone to install a capture box on the back of your 3DS.

Here is a link to a guy who can do that for, but it is such a hassle. I know it sucks that there is no easy way to capture footage for the 3DS
3dscapture(dot)com

I personally started making my own videos as well for SSB4 and I just use my regular camera, sure the quality is not perfect but it at least looks presentable.

Good luck with your stuff man.

Brickbox

Smash Master
3DS FC
0344-9566-1729
Yeah I saw that was the only way, I guess very few people have purchased the capture kit.

I guess I will hold off until the WiiU version and go from there.

Top Bottom