• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Looking for somebody to help me improve at smash

Zodiacx10

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Zodiacx10
Hello, I'm kind of new here but one of the main reasons i joined this forum was to maybe have some people possibly mentor me a little bit on some smash fundamentals and such. i want to get better at this game and I've read some guides and watched plenty of videos of people playing but idk...i just think it would be cool if somebody were to play with me and say "okay...here is what you did well and what you need to improve on" because smash seems like a game that would be really fun to be good at...because I'm not very good (just a heads up :p)

p.s. i don't know if anybody would be up for this...but if you want i can give TF2 mentoring in exchange for smash mentoring or something

anyway I'm not very good at smash and i want to get better :)
if you do want to mentor me, add me and plz have a steam account so we can communicate over chat

thanks for your time

Archimedes

The Rad Simisear
Switch FC
7772-6031-3529
I dont think I'm much of a teacher but I can be your friend and give tips while playing with you. Also I have no idea where you are at skill wise you might be a lot better then you assume.

I don't have steam, I do have skype. But yeah if you want I could help some. You can PM me if ya wanna play or add me on stuff.

Zodiacx10

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Zodiacx10
I dont think I'm much of a teacher but I can be your friend and give tips while playing with you. Also I have no idea where you are at skill wise you might be a lot better then you assume.

I don't have steam, I do have skype. But yeah if you want I could help some. You can PM me if ya wanna play or add me on stuff.
alright i added you, thanks :D

Icebound

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
1650-2557-8575
I'd be willing to play and help pick out some things to work on. Mentoring, probably not. I'm going back to school next week.

Also, I only have the 3DS version right now :/

Alotoaxolotls

Smash Cadet
NNID
alotoaxiolotls
3DS FC
3969-4797-0441
I'd be willing to play you and try to help both of us get better. I have no idea where you are skill-wise, you may be selling yourself short. Anyway, I'd love to have another sparring partner, so message me if you're interested.
NNID:alotoaxolotls

Zodiacx10

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Zodiacx10
i don't just wanna play somebody. i want somebody to tell me what im doing right, what im doing wrong, some fundamentals and such. having voice chat would be grand for this i think.

CrabLeg

Brown Boy Wonder
NNID
Maheen76220
3DS FC
4854-6626-0552
I would love to assist you. I would need to play against you a few times to tell you what you're doing right and wrong.

Jrzfine

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Jrzfinest
3DS FC
1762-3319-6557
If the job's still open, I'd be happy to help. I like to think of myself as pretty analytical while playing, so I'll pay attention to how you play and tell you the good/bad, and what I'm doing to take advantage of your weaknesses. On a scale of 1-10, 1 being a scrub and 10 being someone capable of winning a tourney, I'm probably a 7.If you're ok with that, add Jrzfinest and PM me, and we can talk. Im free after 6 MST on weekdays and after noon on weekends.

Zodiacx10

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Zodiacx10
i really like how so many people want to help me, thanks! :D. but it would be more useful if you also could give some way of communication (preferably via steam, skype, or mumble). that way i can just message you if you wanna play and also we could talk between games and stuff

Top Bottom