• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Looking for Some Ideas

Moxin

Smash Apprentice
So after neglecting it for awhile I took (surprisingly) just a few minutes to get my wavedash oos down to where I'm not leaving the ground, and I really feel like my fox just got twice as smooth.

Anyway, now that that's done I feel like I don't have much tech to practice but I don't have anyone good to play against anywhere near me that I know of, so I was wondering if anyone could offer up some things to get down -- like percentages to learn for certain things, any other tech based things I can learn, etc. I ask because I learned Marth based almost solely off of percentages, so they're something I'm really aware of during games but I don't really know how to apply them to fox.

What I can already do:

Shield drops, standing still or out of dash
Double shines, including oos
Any variety of lasers
Shine shffls, from varying heights and on invincible cpus (which I hope is very close or the same as doing it on a shield)
Any form of ledge grab (i.e shine turnaround, pc, etc) except pivot
Waveshine, normal + oos
Jc, boost, shinegrab
And I know all of the distances for single and double hop wavelands on platforms and stuff, and wavedash off the edge

So basically I just really want to build off of this stuff, I feel like if there's anything tech based I don't know that can help me, I can learn it and I'd appreciate the info. And yeah, different things I can do at different percentages and stuff. Mostly I'm just bored and want to improve, so thanks in advance.

Top Bottom