• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

LOOKING FOR SMASHERS IN THE TORONTO AREA

~DéZ~

Smash Rookie
Hey everyone, I'm ~DéZ~ (pronounced as "Daze") I'm from Barrie which is fairly close to Toronto. I'm hoping to either form a group of smashers, or more likely join a group of smashers from the Toronto region. I don't know if there's any Smash groups in the Toronto area, but if there is I'd love if I could get information from anyone regarding so. I just hope to find a great group of people to play any Smash Bros game with at a competitive level, but at any skill level too. We can all learn from each other and get better together. I'm the best Smash player amongst all my friends, and trust me I know that's not saying much, but I can't wait until the day to test my worth and see where I am on the competitive spectrum by attending tournaments since I haven't yet. I just hope to find local people to play with first and just do tournaments amongst each other before we go into the actual competitive scene.

SO, hopefully this post will catch the attention of my future doubles partner and a whole Canadian Smash crew to be formed or to welcome me to their group from the Toronto area. CANADIAN SMASHERS UNITE!!!!!

Shiny Mewtwo aka Jigglysir

PhD; Smash Community Studies
Premium
3DS FC
2191-7691-7941
Top Bottom