• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Looking for Smash Players interested in Tournament (New York)

Bron

Smash Rookie
Hey guys, I am looking to begin holding tournaments in the Binghamton, NY area (hour south of Syracuse, NY). I'm looking to see if there is any interest in the area, so if you are relatively close and would come to a competitive event here please let me know! Hopefully we can make this happen with the rise of melee again!! Keep up the Hype!
-Shawn

Envioux

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Envioux
got excited until I read Syracuse NY. I'm in Queens and that's a 5 hour drive. if it was closer I'd probably go, but good luck anyway.

Snakebus

Smash Rookie
Hi,

I live in Syracuse and would be willing to make the trip to Binghamton if an event took place.

Dan

Last edited:

Ghostscream

Smash Rookie
I'm going to syracuse this August for college and i'd be willing to go down to Binghamton. Granted i just started playing Smash but i'm always looking to play other people.

Stallion 2.0

Smash Rookie
Hey guys, I am looking to begin holding tournaments in the Binghamton, NY area (hour south of Syracuse, NY). I'm looking to see if there is any interest in the area, so if you are relatively close and would come to a competitive event here please let me know! Hopefully we can make this happen with the rise of melee again!! Keep up the Hype!
-Shawn
Where in Binghamton would you be holding these tournaments? I live in the area and would be interested in competing

moontini

Smash Rookie
I know Binghamton University groups host smash tournaments regularly, and they usually have a really good turn out. I'd be willing to bet the serious players would venture out side of the school for tournaments. I for one am interested in melee and PM if there is enough support.

though this thread is looking pretty old now..

$$$ammy

Smash Rookie
This thread is over a month out but screw it, I gotta comment! I go to BinghamtonU, and I'd be so down! Binghamton's Video Game Associate has a regular melee crew that plays during their meetings (they play PM too). I myself really only play PM, but I'm starting to play melee more recently. There are definitely enough people to possibly create a bi weekly scene during the semester! PM me maybe we can work something out! I move back to Bing mid-August.

Last edited:

Falco Lamborghini

Smash Rookie
Go to Cusetown Beatdown 3 next Saturday! You'll meet several smashers in the Syracuse area you could play, and probably some a bit closer as well.

Last edited:
Top Bottom