• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Looking for Smash mentor

StrykerX

Smash Cadet
Hey everyone! I've been here for a while but I haven't really introduced myself yet. As you can see, I got by the name Stryker or StrykerX. I have been playing competitive smash for about 6 months now and I'm at a block to where I feel like I am unable to get better. I feel like a mentor would be the best way to increase my skill and was wondering if anyone out there would like to help me. Just to clarify, I main :4falcon: on 3DS. Thanks and happy smashing! :3

Xavix

Smash Journeyman
NNID
xavix5
Hey! If you need help with the game, check out your favorite characters personal thread for help improving your game.
As for mentors, I wouldn't mind helping you myself, always ready to give back to the community!
PM me if you are interested!
And of course, welcome to the boards!

StrykerX

Smash Cadet
I've looked at guides, youtube I even watch amazing matches and just analyze everything... just kind of at a block x3

TheCandyman

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3866-8591-8094
Welcome! And for help I would suggest looking through the boards of your area and maybe meeting up with some or going to tourneys around your area.

Kamtheman56

Smash Journeyman
NNID
kamtheman56
3DS FC
3222-6187-6285
Well if you'd ever like to play feel free to ask. I've been with the competitive scene for quite some time now and I absolutely love helping people practice and get better!
My NNID:kamtheman56 and my Skype:kamtheman56
just in case you need to contact me or just feel like hanging out!

helmzboi

Smash Rookie
NNID
Helmy
dude I'm right where u r right now I also need a mentor pr just a sparring partner who is better than me I'm kinda all over the place with my mains I haven't found that perfect fit yet

Gladdy07

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Gladdy07
3DS FC
3050-7717-2368
Well If you want my friend code its on my profile just let me know if your going to add me

Daybreak

Busy busy busy~
NNID
DaybreakPlz
3DS FC
1091-8175-8810
Switch FC
SW-6555-9639-6872
I can mentor some of the time. Message me if you ever wanna just spar or practice and I'll gladly give some input. (Never stop learning, there is always room to improve and tech to grasp.)

Welcome to the Boards!~

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Welcome to the boards~

Check out here to find out if there's a local scene in your area!
http://smashboards.com/forums/regional-zones.89/
For online matches try here
3DS
and here
WiiU
Also check out the respective character boards for your mains and you'll be sure to find really helpful tips on those characters!
Smash 4
Project M
Melee
Forum Games is great place to waste some time
Before you post please check out the Global Rules.
If you need any assistance I'll be glad to help, just tag me!

keymanb

Smash Apprentice
Aye, I have the same issue. I'm practicing 3 hours a day sometime Project M and Melee trying to get so much better. But I feel I can't do that off bots.

I'm trying to get competitive and this is my first post.

Top Bottom