• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Looking for smash 4 around Ann Arbor/Ypsi area!

The Mexatron

Smash Rookie
So a few of my friends and I have been playing a lot lately and we are trying to get better and run games with players outside our normal circle. We play nearly every night and we are always looking for new people to join.

Last edited:

Ge0123

Smash Rookie
So a few of my friends and I have been playing a lot lately and we are trying to get better and run games with players outside our normal circle. We play nearly every night and we are always looking for new people to join.
Hey mexatron. I've been dying to find some nearby sm4shers. I'm a student at Umich and I've been primarily playing for glory and with family whenever I visit home. Where do you guys typically play?

poo-gas

Smash Cadet
NNID
loudgreenpanda
3DS FC
1006-0775-5283
Hey Mexatron, dont know if you saw my message but i live in the A2 area and i would love to play some time =D

Top Bottom