• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Looking for / Requesting a code

rifall

Smash Cadet
First off, I'd like to say that, I HAVE NO IDEA IF THIS EVEN BELONGS HERE. There used to be a thread for code discussion and requests, but I can't find anything on smashboards according to hacking outside of the Project M sections, which I would like to stay out of unless it's something specifically about Project M.

Now, I have people who love to leave items on after they're done playing. It always throws me off. So, there are a few codes that would satisfy me.

1. No items WHATSOEVER.
This code would make it so that no matter what, no items will ever appear, regardless of options.

2. Items appear less often.
This code would ensure that no matter how high the frequency is, items always appear so damn low that it doesn't affect my matches.

3. Items always OFF by default on startup.
This code would ensure that if someone turns items on and leaves it that way, the next time I start it up, they would be back off so I don't have to go to the options again.

So, I'm kindly requesting that someone smack me upside the head and tell me where this really belongs OR lead me to any of these codes.

EDIT: FINALLY FOUND THE BRAWL WORKSHOP. COULD SOMEONE MOVE THIS OVER THERE?

Top Bottom